Ordering tobacco online

Help Support CattleToday:

TXBobcat

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a place where I can order tobacco/snuff online, such as in Tennessee, Kentucky, etc?

They're raising the taxes on tobacco here in Texas again, so I thought I would look into online ordering.

TXBobcat":1palvt1q said:
Does anyone know of a place where I can order tobacco/snuff online, such as in Tennessee, Kentucky, etc?

They're raising the taxes on tobacco here in Texas again, so I thought I would look into online ordering.
try fred stoker tobacco co.i used to order chewing tobacco from them yrs ago.an it was alot cheaper than the stores.

bigbull338":2o6ifbnh said:
TXBobcat":2o6ifbnh said:

try fred stoker tobacco co.i used to order chewing tobacco from them yrs ago.an it was alot cheaper than the stores.
Send me your $$ and I'll mail it to you. Just let me know what stuff you want.

How much is it in TN. I just bought a roll of Copenhagen from the local tribe for $42. Heard you could buy it at the Naval Base for around $35.
CW

I thinki its smokerswarehouse.com ............. that is if you don't mind rolling your own smokes ......... they send tobacco and cigarette filters and when you join you get the free roller....

I have some news of relief for you if you use smokeless tobacco. I was talking to the lady in the store while i was loading up on snuff for a week out of town about this. The current tax rate on smokeless tobacco in Texas is around 35% of the manufacturers price. The new rate will be 40%, so its not much of an increase. I cant figure out how much exactly the increase will be because I dont know what the retailers pay, and it varies by brand. Cigarettes are different. They will go up $1.00 for every pack. For most, that will be nearly $5.00 per pack.

A lot of those anti tobacco groups are saying this is gonna make people quit using tobacco, but I seriously doubt it will make people quit. It will just make people cut back on other things to get that nicotine fix.

I've seen those advs in magazines. Curious, but skeptical. Shipping charges, etc. issues.

For me, I only buy and smoke generics. Right now I'm paying about $18 a carton for these at Allsup's convenience stores. A lot of the generics appear to be the same (length, filter type, other markings). I've found no difference among Eagle, Pyramid, Pamona, and some others. "Same tobacco, different packages"...lol.

Yes, if you buy single packs of any brand, you'll pay out the rear. Sam's club used to have good deals, but haven't bought there for several years due to price. Some areas have discount tobacco shops...check around.

"Light em if you got em!"

Do any of you have an Indian (sorry, native american) smoke shop nearby? I buy my smokes at one of their places and Marlboro's, for example, are $25/carton - other brands cheaper. I don't think there are any taxes on the cigarettes they sell.

Latest posts