Opt-Out of Ads

Help Support CattleToday:

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi all, we've just now turned on the ads. Remember earlier I showed you how to Opt-Out of seeing them? Here's how once more. But you must be a registered, logged in member for it to work.
Go to that link, then look about 1/3 down the page.
Check the Disable Ads.
Look to bottom of page to SAVE.
Now when you are logged in you will not see the ads.

1604022537597.png

Not all people opt out. And members/visitors that do not login, have to see the ads. And some of the ads are pretty neat. Also you can customize (to some extent) the type of adds you don't want to see. Thank you for asking.

Not all people opt out. And members/visitors that do not login, have to see the ads. And some of the ads are pretty neat. Also you can customize (to some extent) the type of adds you don't want to see. Thank you for asking.
So does that mean that Kenny Thomas can get all of the "Meet Hot Women Near You" ads he wants?? 😄 😄 😄

I actually can deal with the adds, they don't worry me. I haven't had offers from pretty young Asian girls in various states of undress for a long time, unfortunately.
This new software is brilliant. Even I can deal with it. Photos so easy to post.

Ken

So does that mean that Kenny Thomas can get all of the "Meet Hot Women Near You" ads he wants?? 😄 😄 😄

He may need to tweak the type of ads he wants to see. To tweak the ads, click on the top right X and arrow in the ads. There is some customization you can do with that.

1604071040638.png

I actually can deal with the adds, they don't worry me. I haven't had offers from pretty young Asian girls in various states of undress for a long time, unfortunately.
This new software is brilliant. Even I can deal with it. Photos so easy to post.

Ken

The photo aspect was one of my most favorite changes when I first started working/using it.

Remember you can opt-out of the new ads by following these instructions. You MUST be logged in for it to work.

Latest posts