Opposites

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10":3p6a8at4 said:
Do you think opposites really attract?

Consider a magnet and atomic forces (nuclear weak and strong) inside/outside the human body.

Two magnets will attract depending upon the polarity.
Two atoms inside/outside the human body do the same thing.

It would be like manipulating a computer with your mind, except our knowledge is not at this level yet unless we measure/connect our brain's synapses to the computer by wires, but the same principal through brain waves, or radio waves, etc.

Of course they can and they can stay married for 33 years.

My wife is still perfect after all these years and I still need a lot of improvin.

See that's why it works so well. :cowboy:

Just remember that you need to bring opposites together slowly and steadily. Allowing a free-for-all collision will likely result in a snap mating and possibly break apart. :cowboy:

Hate to throw water on the party, but I (along with extensive research you can look up yourselves if you like), say YES opposites can and do attract, however they rarely make it far, and often end up either apart, or in a relationship where they tolerate the other, but choose to spend time with others they have more in common with. I can almost promise you regret.

Some difference is good and healthy, but where it matters ~ it matters. Really.

Of course, as evidenced by the responses of others, now and again it works.

Aaron":zftbpmbk said:
Just remember that you need to bring opposites together slowly and steadily. Allowing a free-for-all collision will likely result in a snap mating and possibly break apart. :cowboy:
:shock:

Magnets-definetly.Sexes-definetly but if its the "opposites" that i think you are refering to,the initial attraction is strong but soon decays...! That has been my experience anyway, i tend to agree with Angie.

alisonb":20m4coqz said:
Magnets-definetly.Sexes-definetly but if its the "opposites" that i think you are refering to,the initial attraction is strong but soon decays...! That has been my experience anyway, i tend to agree with Angie.
What opposites do you think I'm refering to? PM me if you would rather.

Yes, they do attract and do well together. My wife and I have been married for 25 years. We are nothing alike. I'm and outdoors person she is a inside person. I love to travel she don't. I'm now fat and ugly, shes shinny and georgous. We are un-alike in so many differant ways. I do things with her I am not really fond of (shopping) and she does things with me she ain't really fond of (traveling). Thats the biggest secret, there has to be some give and take for both parties. We have never had an argument in all of the 25 years. I must say I have to give her the credit.

you gotta be sure the opposites compliment each other,not grate on the others last nerve.

Gettin in on this kinda late but IMO you better have something in common when the honeymoon is over. The only thing that the sayin' applies to are magnets. Me and the old lady been married for 42 years and we fight like heII but there are a few things that we both like to do and I guess that's what keeps things together. All this is based on the assumption that your talkin' about a man and a woman who are "romantically" linked, or are about to be?

Applies to trains too. East and west bound trains are opposites and they are definitely attracted to one another and you know what happens later on. ;-)

Latest posts