opinions

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":11h9novx said:
my mother told it like it was, she said i looked like mr. magoo ....who would have thought i would have turn out too be the dashing figure i am today ;-)

Well at least yer modest about it!

ALACOWMAN":1ki1ij07 said:
my mother told it like it was, she said i looked like mr. magoo ....who would have thought i would have turn out too be the dashing figure i am today ;-)
HOLY SMOKES, ALACOWMAN - - You are REALLY Barn Blind!! :help: Even through a mirror! :lol2: :lol2: :cry2: :help:

DOC HARRIS

1982vett":3tjjf17r said:
Hmm Doc, how true, but :oops:

The ugliest baby in the world is the cutest most precious thing to its Mama. ;-)

Have you ever noticed the little ugly girls you went to class with in grade school ended up being beaudacious and beautiful when the were older, and the cute and pretty little ones grew up to Wizard of Oz broom contenders?

I even say this calf has problems but...
Wow.. I'm going to have to come some of ya'lls farms of you critiquing this calf and see your gorgeous, super, faultless cows. :) :roll:
I sure don't wanna post any pictures of my cows: some bad feet, or swayed back might get me ran off the boards. I can see being helpful or point out faults or help each other improve. But slamming, bashing come on now.. :frowns:

Latest posts