opinions on this bull

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":e7hfj14q said:
Makes perfect sense to me buy, a long bull with bad conformation for a herd bull when you had a good looking one at the house.

You know crusty I think you're right. I had an offer to sell this bull for 1,000 dollars over what I paid for him. So I'm gonna unload him quick and start going to the sale barns. Maybe I can pick up some old scrub herford for cheap. Who know maybe I will be lucky enough to find some old mongoloid morphodite cows with some ear on em too. I mean to hell with carcass quality and any other premiums I been getting. I know I will take at least a 50 to 100 dollar dock when I sell calves but that doesn't matter. At least I will know I did the right thing!
And I will be proud to know I will finally be an expert cattleman.

You expert cattlemen around here just amaze me. You claim to be so knowledgeable you got a comment for every problem.
But you idiots evidently never seen a bull come off test before. Sure he's fat but after an ADG of over 5 lbs. I sure ain't gonna complain. Lloyd pointed out his two biggest faults and I agree with him.
beefy butt I have come to the conclusion you are just another wanna be idiot that is masquarading as a real cattleman. your comments don't mean diddlesquat to me punk.
You're nothing but a class act prick!

Every time I looked at this string there was no bull to comment on. I either have a bad internet connection or this pic is coming and going at LEAST twice.

That kind of name calling is unnecessary. Very uncouth.

If you can't stand people's "opinions" then don't post a picture.

I have patiently looked and searched for a picture of a bull - to NO avail. Perhaps it is my computer, but I would appreciate it if someone would admit this is a "dream" bull!

DOC HARRIS

DOC HARRIS":3sp6ljdy said:
Perhaps it is my computer, but I would appreciate it if someone would admit this is a "dream" bull!

DOC HARRIS

I don't know what the deal is, but every time I check this thread, the bull IS there, both pics of him.

Maybe the reason some don't see it is a similar reason as to why I often have to "log-in" whenever I go from one board to the next.

Katherine

buckaroo_bif":kk32zf0t said:
You expert cattlemen around here just amaze me. You claim to be so knowledgeable you got a comment for every problem.
But you idiots evidently never seen a bull come off test before. Sure he's fat but after an ADG of over 5 lbs. I sure ain't gonna complain. Lloyd pointed out his two biggest faults and I agree with him.
beefy butt I have come to the conclusion you are just another wanna be idiot that is masquarading as a real cattleman. your comments don't mean diddlesquat to me punk.
You're nothing but a class act prick!

Lil Bit,
Hope you had a great spring break! RHTS!
your pal, beefy