Opinions on Heifer? Tear her up please!

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley":3kbmsk69 said:
Nice fancy looking heifer. Have fun keeping that white clean :shock: That's one thing we don't miss, all those white legs & bellies.

I do not like work so I might have to dye it Black :lol:

Or I will get me a lawn chair and watch the daughter keep it clean :lol:

You know what.. as long as your daughter likes her, then she was a good deal! Not a lot of $$, and like others mentioned, she'll make a good cow. And bred to the right bull, no doubt some good babies as well!

Tell you daughter I like the flashy ones too!

DFF":24e0sdct said:
A-PLUS
How is heifer adjusting? Hope all is well!

She is right at home, been so cold lately we have not did much with her besides tying her up some, but she is gentle and ready to go. Hopefully if the weather man is correct she will starting getting a bath and working on the hair next week.

Hope it gets warmer for you guys also!

Keren":3d5b7i8f said:
She looks alright. Maybe a little weak in the spine but it could be the way she's standing. Definitely needs more depth. But she's long, feminine and looks to have a nice front.

I agree she has a nice front end... looks powerful but she is a little weak in the spine and a bit shallow

She'll make a nice brood cow. The price is right on her. She looks a little green for me needs more spring of rib and a little weak in her top.

in my personal opinion i like her a lot...of course she has her problems but seem to have a good enough figure for me ...most kids pay more money than that for animals down here that have half the potential that she would

She is Nice. How old is she? All she needs is to be deeper in the rear flank and higher loined.I have one that looks almost just like her;] i would buy her but not for that much. and i would explore other hefiers first then if she was the best i could i find THEN i would buy her.

i think she looks really good i have a cow that she could be her identical twin honestly . mine though was born and raised on my ranch she was shown from 4 months old on till she was three i was told as a baby she wouldnt make it very far in the ring or produce good babys. her daddy was a hereford and her mother is a angus cross i dont much like herefords but i really liked this heifer so i kept her and everybody was wrong she did suppurb in the showring no matter what county and she throughs the best babys her calf last year took reserve grand champion bull 2006 hernando county and he was off of our charbray bull . real good pic with this calf i think she' ll do very well in pasture and ring you should think about breeding her to a charbray bull they through great babys

cow_crazy_101":14kgbabq said:
She is Nice. How old is she? All she needs is to be deeper in the rear flank and higher loined.I have one that looks almost just like her;] i would buy her but not for that much. and i would explore other hefiers first then if she was the best i could i find THEN i would buy her.

Any cheaper than $750.00 and I would have felt like I would have needed a socking cap and my finger sticking out of my pocket.

I was very pleased with the price and service I got from Days Family Farm, this would be my second purchase from a Cattletoday member that I am glad to have did business with.

In case anyone wants to check out their website.

http://www.daysfamilyfarm.com/clubcalf.html

Latest posts