Opinion on these Red Angus bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

Farmgirl

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about these bulls. Thinking of using for 2nd calf growthy heifers(cows). Want maternal efficient cows.

Glacier Heritage - Genex
J Bar 7 Grand Canyon - Genex
Andras Top Flight - Online Bull Stud

Thanks,
Farmgirl

If the 2222 bull is really only 5.5 frame he is too short (in length) to be as powerful as they claim. He wasn't a very heavy yearling either. ....Wow, 2222 looks alot better after looking at heritage! I'll go look at the Andras bull..... It doesn't look like top flight would moderate frame score much. Decent bull though. I don't care for the picture angle. Do you know his weight or Frame score?

I can take either one Top Flight or 2222. Don't use Heritage unless you want me to laugh at you.

Ok. Here are a couple more. Glacier Chateau (Genex) and a son Glacier Hi Country (ABS). Looks like Hi Country has a little more growth, less milk, but not as much calving ease. Anyone used these bulls and have daughters? Thanks,Farmgirl

You know, I was just flipping thru the RA Brown catalog. Man oh Man that Cheyenne sure looks good. There is a picture of him in there on the move. Looks real good.

FarmGirl...please check you private messages.

Don't like the first three, but have always thought highly of Chateau. Like Hi Country's look, but haven't seen his calves. I am trying to find semen, but Bieber bought a $40,000 son of Brylor New Trend 22D at Basin Angus. That is a great looking bull. I will use him if I can get the semen.

BA":3eyrcsmi said:
Don't like the first three, but have always thought highly of Chateau. Like Hi Country's look, but haven't seen his calves. I am trying to find semen, but Bieber bought a $40,000 son of Brylor New Trend 22D at Basin Angus. That is a great looking bull. I will use him if I can get the semen.
Is there a mature pic of the Basin bull that Bieber bought? I saw his 2yr old pic (or close) and he looked good. I thought he was a little tight flanked maybe but I also thought he stood out on some sound looking corners from the picture.

Ollie - They just bought him last spring, so I think the picture on the Bieber website is the most recent one. Good bull.

Latest posts