Open Range!

Help Support CattleToday:

Ellie May

Reaction score
Anybody besides me think Open Range was a good movie? :?:
Bye,
:p Ellie May ;-)

P.S. Has anybody see Hildalgo? :?: (not spelled right) About a cowboy who rides a paint horse, & goes in a big race? :?:
I think it will be good!

:cboy:

Just saw Open Range last night for the first time and loved it. I always enjoy a good western no matter how falsified it is always great tales.

Herefordcross":3jixgcpj said:
I thought hidalgo, was a saying for " Hi, did you all go?"

A Hopkins, to who I am actually distant kin, had a horse named Hildago. There is a movie based on the real story and it is pretty good.

Open Range was an excellent movie. I bought the CD. Looking forward to seeing it again when I have the time.

saw both and thought they were both really good----my kids loved Hildago alot of action and it really kept it interesting

;-)

I saw Hildago at least a year ago. It was a great movie and based on a true story. His decendents are still running the hills and valleys of the Elk Fork Mountains in Oklahoma.

I saw this string opened up and thought Ellie was back, then I noticed someone picked it up after over two years.

Anybody know what ever happened to Ellie??

Hidalgo has been out for ages... it stars Viggo Mortensen, who plays Aragorn in Lord of the Rings.

jw":3n2e3mym said:
I saw this string opened up and thought Ellie was back, then I noticed someone picked it up after over two years.

Anybody know what ever happened to Ellie??

Don't know but its kinda funny you caught the dates. I wouldn't have noticed, lol

Latest posts