Open Range!

Help Support CattleToday:

Ellie May

Reaction score
Anybody besides me think Open Range was a good movie? :?:
Bye,
:p Ellie May ;-)

P.S. Has anybody see Hildalgo? :?: (not spelled right) About a cowboy who rides a paint horse, & goes in a big race? :?:
I think it will be good!

:cboy:

Jake

Reaction score
Just saw Open Range last night for the first time and loved it. I always enjoy a good western no matter how falsified it is always great tales.

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Herefordcross":3jixgcpj said:
I thought hidalgo, was a saying for " Hi, did you all go?"

A Hopkins, to who I am actually distant kin, had a horse named Hildago. There is a movie based on the real story and it is pretty good.

Open Range was an excellent movie. I bought the CD. Looking forward to seeing it again when I have the time.

farm princess

Reaction score
saw both and thought they were both really good----my kids loved Hildago alot of action and it really kept it interesting

;-)

3MR

Reaction score
I saw Hildago at least a year ago. It was a great movie and based on a true story. His decendents are still running the hills and valleys of the Elk Fork Mountains in Oklahoma.

jw

Reaction score
I saw this string opened up and thought Ellie was back, then I noticed someone picked it up after over two years.

Anybody know what ever happened to Ellie??

A

Anonymous

Hidalgo has been out for ages... it stars Viggo Mortensen, who plays Aragorn in Lord of the Rings.

Miss Daisy

Reaction score
jw":3n2e3mym said:
I saw this string opened up and thought Ellie was back, then I noticed someone picked it up after over two years.

Anybody know what ever happened to Ellie??

Don't know but its kinda funny you caught the dates. I wouldn't have noticed, lol

Latest posts