Open house

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN

Reaction score
Uninvited guest...https://www.abcfoxmontana.com/butte/family-says-cows-broke-into-their-new-house-in-montana/article_8a94ee38-83c3-11e9-9323-c369d40bb683.html

ALACOWMAN said:
Uninvited guest...https://www.abcfoxmontana.com/butte/family-says-cows-broke-into-their-new-house-in-montana/article_8a94ee38-83c3-11e9-9323-c369d40bb683.html

That is awesome! A very welcome break from the dreadful news we see each day.

************* said:
ALACOWMAN said:

That is awesome! A very welcome break from the dreadful news we see each day.
bet the owners had a different view of that... :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN said:
True Grit Farms said:
Holy crap, cows are destructive creatures by their nature.
You right..Notice what they didn't break, they crapped on...

Most problems one has in life can only be blamed on one person, yourself.

I've lived long enough to realize that whatever has befallen me is a direct result of my actions.

They left a house unattended, probably with unlocked doors and were surprised when something happened.

Yes, I think that picture is awesome.

If I had a new house going up, I can absolutely assure you that cattle would not be inside. They unfortunately learned a valuable lesson, that being, cattle are not as stupid as people think.

I've had them take pins off of mineral feeders, lick chains on latches until they opened the gate and so on. This doesn't surprise me one bit.

ALACOWMAN said:
True Grit Farms said:

They're lucky it was cows and not pigs. Couple of pigs would of had that house demolished in in that amount of time :lol:

sim.-ang.king said:
ALACOWMAN said:
True Grit Farms said:

They're lucky it was cows and not pigs. Couple of pigs would of had that house demolished in in that amount of time :lol:

LOL! Oh my God, you aren't kidding! I just pictured that in my head.

Friend of mine goat butted the storm door of their neighbors house, and got in. Was in there a very long. Did thousands of dollars of damage. 40K if I'm remembering correctly. Lot of it could have been cleaned but it was insurance claim, and the neighbor went all new.

************* said:
Most problems one has in life can only be blamed on one person, yourself.

I've lived long enough to realize that whatever has befallen me is a direct result of my actions.

Mostly un-related to this thread, but it's good to see some people still believe that way.
So many nowadays are full of feces with the "it's somebody, anybody, everybody else's fault".

I have made more poor decisions/choices in 69 years than wise ones, and I own them every one.

I'm the opposite, when ever I screw something up..I start looking for a whippin post.cause they ain't no way,I could do something that stupid.. :cowboy:

i had about 30 goats break into my cabin once.. they were all laying in the recliners.. on the kitchen counter.. on the tables.. I walked in and they all looked at me.. just so comfy.. I was about to have a stroke.. I started hollerin and they took off out of there fast.. It wasn't too bad of a mess I think they were only in there for about 10 minutes.. It had all glass doors on the basement and they were ramming the reflection.. i put a little fence around it..

cowrancher75 said:
i had about 30 goats break into my cabin once.. they were all laying in the recliners.. on the kitchen counter.. on the tables.. I walked in and they all looked at me.. just so comfy.. I was about to have a stroke.. I started hollerin and they took off out of there fast.. It wasn't too bad of a mess I think they were only in there for about 10 minutes.. It had all glass doors on the basement and they were ramming the reflection.. i put a little fence around it..

:shock: It's not funny - but it is!

TCRanch said:
cowrancher75 said:

:shock: It's not funny - but it is!

it wasn't at the time.. but after it was all done it was pretty funny.. especially remember the couple goats in the recliners.. all relaxed... just chewin cud looking out the 8' picture window.. :deadhorse:

I had a range cow destroy my tent on a hunting trip to NE Washington once. What she didn't eat or destroy was shiitt all over.

5 miles one way back to the truck for a fresh sleeping bag. :cry2: