OOOOH CRAPP<Crapp,crappp ***crapp

Help Support CattleToday:

Good luck on Tuesday Peg, I wish you all the best and prayers are sent.

Nothing else I can say ,but if anyone can beat this it's you. :tiphat:

Bus came at 9:00,I'd been waiting sence8:00- :frowns: - Got to app on time,spent about an hour and a half drawing up family tree and giveing blood-out at 1:00--bus came for me at 4:00-back home 5:30-- :shock: :roll: Looooooong day.We missed most of the rain going,and it was right behind us all the way in.Had a downpour in Austin and points east. :banana: .
As I told the Dr,genetic counceling at this point is kinda silly,as I'm sure not planing on any more kids :lol2:
However,the information from my DNA may help someone else down the road.. Dr app tomorrow....
Yep,I'm scared,but mostly MAD :devil2: :mad: Dang it,things were just starting to run smoothly..First time in about 35/40 years that that had happened..Now back to the fight..Hope my body is up to the job.
Thanks to all of you-- :tiphat: I hope to be back soon.. :wave:

Oh yeah-the day before I signed a bunch of papers giveing my son a medical power of attorney and a general one--last time doing anything was the pitts- :cry2: --- I'm getting better with practice.. Noxt bout I should go pro :lol2: :nod:

:tiphat: :wave:

Peg I'm so sorry to hear your not well again, I have you in my prayers and thoughts hope all goes well at the hospital. Take care and do all you can to get well again, were all rooting for you. love and big hugs....Chris :heart:

Had a CATscan thursday--to see if the crapp has spread- :???: -I go in at 1:00 to get the verdict--GADDS,I hate to wait :frowns: Hope to get back with y'all soon,if not,please send good thoughts this way,and include the Drs

Results from the scan** GEE- I have cancer-amd there is a shadow in my liver they don't like-- Dr says it doesn't look like cancer to him,may be an abcess.( As if thats better!!)
I have an app with the surgery Dr ,but don't know exatly when that'll be..It's being made while I'm out and about..Of course it's gonna be in Austin,so I'll have to ride the bus,so that cuts down the day of app.choices greatly....
Oh well,life is an adventure and an experence,but nobody said I was gonna enjoy all of them!!

Ah, Peg. I'm so sorry. I'm thinking about ya'! :heart:

Alice

Thanks...I feel like I'm in one of those desaster movies~~What,no locusts!!! I want this to be behind me--I got stuff to do!

I'm not giveing up,I'm still buying Lottery tickets :lol2: Anyhow,once I get this crapp behind me,I want to have something done to my knees..There seems to be good things happening in that area..
Got good news from the bro,they're gonna reattach the plumbing shortely!! Boy,is he happy!! This is the first time he's ever been laid up,or even hurt..The most he's done was a broken elbow,and the Flu..
So this has really hit him hard..

This came to my mind first, the minute I read of the ultimate (CRAPPPPPPPPP)

Philippians 4:13 I Can Do All Things Through CHRIST Who Strenghtens ME! All of Chapter 4 is a great strength builder. You are in our prayers.

Had a echocardigram(?) came back good!! I expected my heart to be stuffed with Velvetta :) ,but they said it was good--First good news I've had in a while... :banana:
Go talk to the surgery dr Tues,see where we go from there..At least the hurricane will be all gone by that time.. Hope to get back to y'all before surgery,if I don't,Y'all take care,ya hear

Peg I'm so glad to hear that your heart is good, ( :heart: but we knew that anyway) hope all goes well on Tuesday. You take it easy and rest....Take care...Chris

Okeydokey---surgery is Tuesday,I'll be in about a week-mabe then rehab,mabe not.. Dr seems to think everything is fine,but he's doing the surgery,not haveing it done!! Youbecha I'm scared,but I planted tulip bulbs and bought lotto tickets,so have plans for the future..

Latest posts