Oof-dah!

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
I've been hooked on those orange Lance crackers with the peanut butter in the middle since I was a kid. Just finished off a pack in the tractor this evening and turned it up to get all the little crumbs out when I found a new groundhog hole. Never really thought about how much salt was in that pack, til it went in my eye!

Get to hospital asap.. LMFAO :clap: :lol:
I hope you didn't let your wife eat that crap.. :lol2: ;-) :p

Cheers .. :D

hillsdown":14fuunev said:
I hope you didn't let your wife eat that crap.. :lol2: ;-) :p
He eats them on the tractor so his wife doesn't know he's working on the high blood pressure.

Starting to sound like a yank there tightazz! :wave: Oof-dah!!!!

MistyMorning":17w2bidn said:
Starting to sound like a yank there tightazz! :wave: Oof-dah!!!!

Thanks, Leon! :tiphat:

hd - You mean nabs ain't good for me? You should see some of the things she tries to make me eat. She has this idea that the smoke alarms are hooked up to the stove. Cause usually when supper's ready, they go off.

next time your eating those crackers watch where your driving.like you i love to eat those crackers.

Tell 'em the truth cf.
We're all eatin' 'em for the same reason - CAN'T AFFORD NOTHIN' ELSE!!
The local store had bologna on sale - dollar a package. I got me some of that, a loaf of white bread (which I never eat) and one of the biggest old tomatoes you ever seen and I was in hog heaven. That's what you need to eat when the Mrs. ain't lookin'!

Bullbuyer":38ubp72i said:
Tell 'em the truth cf.
We're all eatin' 'em for the same reason - CAN'T AFFORD NOTHIN' ELSE!!
The local store had bologna on sale - dollar a package. I got me some of that, a loaf of white bread (which I never eat) and one of the biggest old tomatoes you ever seen and I was in hog heaven. That's what you need to eat when the Mrs. ain't lookin'!

Man, you got the bologna AND white bread? It ain't even Christmas or no fancy holiday!

Nice to see you around, where you been?