Only in the US of A.

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/us/muslim-children-disturbing-video-investigation
We need freedom of speech in the US of A, but if this is true it's over the top. We don't stand a chance in the years to come.

Muslim American Society? What is that? No such thing as a Muslim American. Or an African American. Or a Mexican American. You are either an American or not. It's that simple if you ask me.

You're right Grit. We don't stand a chance in the years to come. At least not continuing down the road we are on. It's never to late to turn until you run out of road, but I can see the dead end.

JMJ Farms said:
Muslim American Society? What is that? No such thing as a Muslim American. Or an African American. Or a Mexican American. You are either an American or not. It's that simple if you ask me.

You're right Grit. We don't stand a chance in the years to come. At least not continuing down the road we are on. It's never to late to turn until you run out of road, but I can see the dead end.

Everyday before school started we said the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States.
I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

Everyday before school started we said the Pledge of Allegiance to the United States.
I pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

Above is the way we said the pledge this first 8 years of school. After that I was in high school and no pledge at all was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.