Only In Alabama

Help Support CattleToday:

kerley

Reaction score
On the local news today.
Two police men pulled a motorist over on Hwy 65 at Fort Deposit and robbed him. The motorist apparently reported it and the officers are in jail. I never did trust the law.
Tom.

sounds like yall gonna have too give them boys a raise, i know a few policemen and on friendly terms. but i wouldnt trust em in a sht house with a muzzle on

Alabama, I guess you know them just like do. I get disgusted when they call the house wanting donations for the law enforcement fund. What we need is some donations to the farmers.
Tom

well im sure it aint all of em but i knew some of em before they became cops, they always seem to stay just a step above the law..we have a police chief that come in here from another town that drinks like a fish. he even looks hungover ever time you see him. big red bulb nose and blood shot eyes... but him i like :cowboy:

Well as long as he does not drink all the houch he might be ok.
Tom

kerley":3j6wegy1 said:
On the local news today.
Two police men pulled a motorist over on Hwy 65 at Fort Deposit and robbed him. The motorist apparently reported it and the officers are in jail. I never did trust the law.
Tom.

Heck once one of ours in uniform and in our town's marked police car loaded up a fertilizer spreader (one of the little plastic push cart deals) at the Sears store in Pell City (he was there too testify in court) and drove off without paying. Naturally someone saw him. He got prosecuted and eventually convicted too.

Lawmen have power. Some are straight shooters and decent people. The ones that are not, shame the best. I have had some good buddies that were Deputy Sheriff's and very decent folk.
Tom.

Around here the Highway Patrol is good, our Sherif and deputies are good, but a these cops in these little towns about 99% need to be taken out and shot.

Larry

Recently it appears that many have turned into nothing more than tax collectors who just write traffic citations for the smallest offense. If you drive on I-75 you will notice lots of small town cops collecting taxes rather than actually doing police work in their towns. I'm thankful I live in a small town off the beaten path where everyone still knows each other. The other day I ran a stop sign at the railroad tracks at the same time a policeman did. We just waved and smiled at each other. (train is only permitted to run the tracks 2 days a week and this was a no run day)

Latest posts