online purchasing?

Help Support CattleToday:

tncattle

Reaction score
What is the one thing or things that you absolutely purchase online for your cattle operation?

We order almost everything form jeffers or valley vet.It's most always cost less and ship's fast.

rattler

Well, my last three trucks have came from ebay, so I'll say transportation or lackthereof! :lol:

It's much more fun to purchase a vehicle sight unseen halfway across the country and attempt to drive it back on a wing and a prayer than buying the neighbor's old truck and knowing you'll be home for supper. :lol: Never know what kind of characters you might meet along the way! :shock:

How many of you would take a greyhound halfway across the country and drive an 18 year old farm truck with 200k on it home sight unseen? Then turn around and do the same thing three years later? Wife wouldn't go with me the second time, she has no sense of adventure. :roll:

cfpinz

cfpinz":uc4cll5w said:
Well, my last three trucks have came from ebay, so I'll say transportation or lackthereof! :lol:

It's much more fun to purchase a vehicle sight unseen halfway across the country and attempt to drive it back on a wing and a prayer than buying the neighbor's old truck and knowing you'll be home for supper. :lol: Never know what kind of characters you might meet along the way! :shock:

How many of you would take a greyhound halfway across the country and drive an 18 year old farm truck with 200k on it home sight unseen? Then turn around and do the same thing three years later? Wife wouldn't go with me the second time, she has no sense of adventure. :roll:

cfpinz

And look at the character you had to put up with on your second trip!

dun

I researched and got contact numbers of the semen I purchased on line. I bought two semen tanks on line, ebay.

Alan

dun":2544ar2v said:
cfpinz":2544ar2v said:

cfpinz

And look at the character you had to put up with on your second trip!

dun

That feller was a pleasure, plus I think he's old enough to be considered a national monument. :p

cfpinz

tncattle":3rndh70c said:
What is the one thing or things that you absolutely purchase online for your cattle operation?

We never purchased anything for our cattle operation online.

We have bought 5 different heifers and our bull online :)

Other than that about only thing I have bought online is some halters for show calves O yea and the pocket knife I car, got it off eBay.

We do not purchase anything online for our cattle operation. I always like to see what I am getting before buying.

Latest posts