Online Book

Help Support CattleToday:

A few hundred years ago (give or take) anything that didn't agree with the "known" was wiped out. Librarys burned,whole tribes wiped out-their children taken,people killed for speaking their own language.

If we had a huge Armegeddion type event,with a few scattered groups of humans left,how long would it take
to reach civilization?

peg4x4":50ckqw9b said:
A few hundred years ago (give or take) anything that didn't agree with the "known" was wiped out. Librarys burned,whole tribes wiped out-their children taken,people killed for speaking their own language.

If we had a huge Armegeddion type event,with a few scattered groups of humans left,how long would it take
to reach civilization?

In the online book, there is a chapter 9 labeled "The Tale of the Sumerians". It discusses Tiamat, which was another planet that collided with one of Nibiru's moons in our solar system many years ago. Nibiru has an orbit that takes 3,000 plus years to complete where Earth's take 1 year to complete. If this is the case, living things don't age as fast compared to us earthen creatures. Tiamat broke up as the result of the collision and formed earth and the asteroid belt. Read it and let me know what you think.

By the way, the stories were translated from the clay tablets discovered in Sumer (southern Iraq).

"If you fail history you're doomed to repeat it." and I believe that. Short term is more in your face.

I got 2 teenagers, wife, two jobs and other responsibilities that occupy my time and cause me to really not care that we are just repeating the same long destructive cycle that has occurred before. You can't change the long term without starting with the short term.

I always loved Plant of the Apes.

Page 150...

From their texts, it would appear that the Sumerians were in possession of quite a significant
amount of scientific and astronomical knowledge and knew of all these things.

For example: Uranus was unknown until 1781 and Neptune until 1846. In modern astronomy
we didn't even know our solar system had as many as 9 planets orbiting the Sun until 1936 when
Pluto was discovered. It had been previously thought that there were only 8 and yet the
Sumerians already knew of the existence of all of these planets 6000 years ago including our
newly discovered member which now makes 10 even as Bodes Law suggested, though the
Sumerian texts say that there are actually 12 planets, not 10 or even 11 (fig.119).

As the diagram shows the reasons for this discrepancy are firstly, because they considered the
Sun to be a rightfully included member of the Solar System and secondly, because they believe
our moon actually has a considerable history of its own. Many scientists and scholars have
surmised that our moon is too big to be called a real satellite and have debated whether the Earth
and the Moon should really be classed as a double planetary system. The Sumerian believed it to
be so and their name for the celestial body we know as the moon was 'Luna'.

The other planet that also exists in our solar system, the one that we have only now discovered,
they name as 'Nibiru, the planet of the crossing.' The Sumerians say that Nibiru is a large planet,
possibly comparable in size to Saturn or Uranus and that it has an extremely vast elliptical orbit
and that it takes 3600 of our years to complete just one orbit around our Sun. They also say that
Nibiru is the dwelling place of the 'Anunnaki,' their Gods.

Numerous mentions of the Anunnaki are made in various religious texts including the Christian
Bible in which they are often referred to as the 'Elohim' and the 'Nephilim' or sometimes in more
recent versions of the bible merely as 'giants.'

Wewild":1j3ti5wg said:
"If you fail history you're doomed to repeat it." and I believe that. Short term is more in your face.

I got 2 teenagers, wife, two jobs and other responsibilities that occupy my time and cause me to really not care that we are just repeating the same long destructive cycle that has occurred before. You can't change the long term without starting with the short term.

I always loved Plant of the Apes.

I located this quote on page 104...

"Information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty."

- Frank Zappa

john250":3lw5xek0 said:
HerefordSire":3lw5xek0 said:
I located this quote on page 104...

"Information is not knowledge; knowledge is not wisdom; wisdom is not truth; truth is not beauty."

- Frank Zappa

Frank was mightily stoned the day he said that. Wow!
I'm serious. He didn't call his band the Mothers of Invention for nothing! :D

HerefordSire":t7dn3ldt said:
peg4x4":t7dn3ldt said:

to reach civilization?

In the online book, there is a chapter 9 labeled "The Tale of the Sumerians". It discusses Tiamat, which was another planet that collided with one of Nibiru's moons in our solar system many years ago. Nibiru has an orbit that takes 3,000 plus years to complete where Earth's take 1 year to complete. If this is the case, living things don't age as fast compared to us earthen creatures. Tiamat broke up as the result of the collision and formed earth and the asteroid belt. Read it and let me know what you think.

By the way, the stories were translated from the clay tablets discovered in Sumer (southern Iraq).

Here is the link...scroll down....if your eyes cannot read the image.
www.sitchin.com

moon_article.gif

Latest posts