One to make the beginners Happy

Help Support CattleToday:

Campground Cattle

Reaction score
Hog got my friend Caustic pretty bad on the hand this morning.
Spent most of the morning at the doctors office get him patched up.
Thought it make some of ya'lls day.

Campground Cattle":1ljcd4pm said:

Nope - never like to see someone hurt. Best to him.

Bez!

Hey Campground, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope it didn't affect Caustic's typing fingers. Glad he's okay, glad you got that hog. I hope he mends quickly, I'm sure he won't let let any old wild hog keep him down.

Katherine

One of these got him been trapping them out of my front yard, had about 25 in the yard last night. Got him between the middle and ring finger had to get a half a dozen stitches and a drain tube put in as it was deep.

11-24029.jpg
[/img]

I've butted heads with Caustic but wouldn't wish injury on anyone here.

Hope he fares well.

Campground Cattle":36g07lfp said:
One of these got him been trapping them out of my front yard, had about 25 in the yard last night. Got him between the middle and ring finger had to get a half a dozen stitches and a drain tube put in as it was deep.

Very nasty. Probably the hand he uses most too I bet.

Campground Cattle":2g61ap1c said:

If this news 'makes' anyone's day, they've got some fairly serious issues! I hope Caustic recovers very quickly and there is no lasting damage.

Campground Cattle":3m20vwhy said:
Yeah I shot it.
I'm glad you shot that hog, Camp. That'll keep him from infecting the rest of the feral hog population with whatever he might have picked up from the grouchy old sucker. Tell him I'll send flowers as soon as the thistle stalks get up and head out.

And tell him that wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been trying to pet on 'em and scratch on 'em. He can't rub on them the way he does his old pet cows.

Thanks for the kind words and wishes. Heck I am all right, dang hogs were jumping around like ping pong balls in that trap. Camp shot 3 times and all three went down. I was reaching in and pulling them out when a gilt decided she wasn't finished turned around and bit the crapola out of me. A half a dozen stitches and a drain tube I got out of a hog skinning. ;-)