One party rule

Help Support CattleToday:

If like the last Potus Joe would be in impeachment proceedings by now over his involvement in Hunters activity and what Joe did while VP.

I've seen lots of coverage of Cuomo, including prominent Democrats calling for further investigation and his resignation.

The Hunter Biden laptop didn't really pass the sniff test, if you follow the story. An unidentified individual dropped off this laptop, with all sorts of compromising information on it, and then didn't come back to claim it? Dubious. I'm sure the FBI is involved.

If you think the Hunter Biden laptop thing don't pass the sniff test you have a serious problem. Maybe like most dems you are plumb ate up with the dumbazz.

His lawyer went to the computer repair place to retrieve the laptop and was denied, I understand the FBI is involved but to sweep it under the rug????

Won't happen!

Plus, where was all the consternation when Republicans controlled the House, Senate, and the Legislature? That was just two and a half years ago.
Well why would a true Republican feel any consternation at all over something like that?

I understand what the House is, I know what the Senate is, but what's this additional branch of government you're calling the Legislature?

Well why would a true Republican feel any consternation at all over something like that?

I understand what the House is, I know what the Senate is, but what's this additional branch of government you're calling the Legislature?
My mistake that should have said Presidency. I guess I am listening too much to Tommy Tuberville.

Some of us are not as hung up on labels as you are. If someone disagrees with you, you automatically want to label them. Independent thought is a wonderful thing. I have never and never will toe any party line.

My mistake that should have said Presidency. I guess I am listening too much to Tommy Tuberville.

Some of us are not as hung up on labels as you are. If someone disagrees with you, you automatically want to label them. Independent thought is a wonderful thing. I have never and never will toe any party line.

Gotta stand for something or you'll fall for anything Stan.

Won't happen!

Plus, where was all the consternation when Republicans controlled the House, Senate, and the Legislature? That was just two and a half years ago.
What party did Harry Reid belong to when he ended the Judicial filibuster? Why is that same party throwing open the southern border to all comers, which party just declared that no amendments in the constitution are untouchable, which president when on the campaign trail said he was against court packing and then established a commission to study the feasibility of court packing, which party says in judicial confirmation proceedings BELIEVE ALL WOMEN and then ignores about a dozen of them in New York State.....and on and on and on and on.

What party did Harry Reid belong to when he ended the Judicial filibuster? Why is that same party throwing open the southern border to all comers, which party just declared that no amendments in the constitution are untouchable, which president when on the campaign trail said he was against court packing and then established a commission to study the feasibility of court packing, which party says in judicial confirmation proceedings BELIEVE ALL WOMEN and then ignores about a dozen of them in New York State.....and on and on and on and on.
As I said, It won't happen.

We've missed you 3-way.

But you won't say it should not happen and that you are opposed.

Where do you stand?
I do not believe the Court should be expanded. Is that clear enough for you? However, I do believe we need more District Judges.

With that said let me give you a little history lesson. The Supreme Court was originally set up so that each Circuit would be represented by 2 Justices (3 Districts [Circuits now] so 6 at that time). The last time the Court was expanded in 1869, there were 9 Circuits so that each Circuit was represented by one Justice. Today, there are 12 Circuits. You never want an even number on the Court so 12 won't work.

If you start changing the number willy nilly it will create chaos every two years. I do believe, however, that the lifetime appointment is outdated. I believe Justices should be limited to a term of 16-20 years and then be replaced.

It is the controlling of the narative that is essential to the left (liberals) quelling any thought other than their own.
This thread began with HD Rider making a simple and declarative statement, "One party rule is the Only goal of the democrats."
In their usual Cromwellian style they immediately hijacked the thread and changed the narative or have attempted same.
Right out of the chute (that is cowboy talk) ky hills responds and '3 Sheets' and 'Unbiblical Buck' jump in and exhibit support
for his opinion. I would submit a flock of crows could have roosted on ky hills nose when he uttered the immortal (for him)
''/voting for a particular party is something I have not done."
Probably for the reason there was no one behind the curtain
to hold his hand and most certainly not for any sense of commitment to any cause that he might have entertained.
I will state categorically here and now I am not here to bargain with, appease or get along with any element hell bent on taking
away my God given rights as enumerated in the U S Constitution.
Some of people on these pages are no more than charlatans in that they will lull one into a sense of commradarie with day to day
conversation concerning farm or ranch life but it is always done with the goal of changing your political outlook to their devious
way of thinking. HD R if you are out there I would encourage you to stay the course and not be discouraged by anything coming
from what is offered by these perveracators of liberty. Need I say, ''God Bless America"?

Latest posts