One party rule

Help Support CattleToday:

I've seen lots of coverage of Cuomo, including prominent Democrats calling for further investigation and his resignation.

The Hunter Biden laptop didn't really pass the sniff test, if you follow the story. An unidentified individual dropped off this laptop, with all sorts of compromising information on it, and then didn't come back to claim it? Dubious. I'm sure the FBI is involved.
They are but when they are basically closing their eyes anymore what difference does it make?

I've seen lots of coverage of Cuomo, including prominent Democrats calling for further investigation and his resignation.

The Hunter Biden laptop didn't really pass the sniff test, if you follow the story. An unidentified individual dropped off this laptop, with all sorts of compromising information on it, and then didn't come back to claim it? Dubious. I'm sure the FBI is involved.
Real obvious he lied on that 4473 though......

The news media now tends to make the news as they want it, not report it for citizens to know the truth. Very little trust because they modify what has happened. Here's an example.

What happened to Ashli Babbitt at the White House, or Jacob Blake in Wisconsin, or a couple of others.

The FBI is definitely not closing their eyes. Ask Matt Gaetz.
And why do you suppose there is all of a sudden an all out attack on Matt Gaetz? They don't have to have any thing concrete, they just have to keep bringing up his name and an acquisition and repeat it enough times and people begin to believe it. That's how governmental parties control their opposition. Take a strong, outspoken character and start chiseling him down. Get him busy with a law suit, do anything to slow down that train!

And why do you suppose there is all of a sudden an all out attack on Matt Gaetz? They don't have to have any thing concrete, they just have to keep bringing up his name and an acquisition and repeat it enough times and people begin to believe it. That's how governmental parties control their opposition. Take a strong, outspoken character and start chiseling him down. Get him busy with a law suit, do anything to slow down that train!
When federal agents get a search warrant to seize your phone, they've got more than just baseless accusations.

This is not a sudden attack on him. His associate was arrested last summer, and he's been under investigation for months. The public became aware of it more recently. Shrewd Republicans have already started distancing themselves from him. He's toast.

The news media now tends to make the news as they want it, not report it for citizens to know the truth. Very little trust because they modify what has happened. Here's an example.

What happened to Ashli Babbitt at the White House, or Jacob Blake in Wisconsin, or a couple of others.

Carlson isn't an unbiased news reporter. He is very much of a partisan political personality.

In our world today there isn't such a thing as an unbiased person and that includes reporters!

Try to read what happened, gather as much information as possible, from as many sources as possible any try to come to a logical conclusion. Trusting any department of the alphabet soup departments of our government requires a bit of naivety.

You do know that the Gaetz investigation was begun under the trump Administration and Bill Barr had to give his blessing to it right? Evidently, there is at least enough there to justify a Court-ordered warrant to seize his phone.

Only against conservatives
That is not the reality. Granted I do think that some folks on both sides of the aisle are involved in scenarios that should require them to vacate their positions at the very least. Seems we have a high tolerance these days as to what we collectively are willing to overlook.

In our world today there isn't such a thing as an unbiased person and that includes reporters!

Try to read what happened, gather as much information as possible, from as many sources as possible any try to come to a logical conclusion. Trusting any department of the alphabet soup departments of our government requires a bit of naivety.
For my part I do try to look at differing sources, viewpoints etc. That has led to me not exactly trusting either side to be completely honest and forthcoming in all situations. Once arriving at that conclusion it's much easier to not be blinded by the desire to see one side as the great saving force as opposed to the other being totally evil in all circumstances. The naivety comes when we are willing to accept and look past things for one party but would be furious if whatever was occurring within the other party. Both sides are experts at political games and posturing.

Your concern is well warranted my friend. As to the dissenters I am reminded of the old saying,"Don't pi$$ on my head and try to convince me that it's raining"

Never he is protected by the cabal.
Laptop aside ..the 4473 thing is hilarious. The potus and flotus have both told of Hunters drug problems when he bought the gun. How stupid can you get. The irony of hunter biden being in violation of federal gun laws seems to escape some....lol. .I wonder when our new atf director will go pick up Hunter...or will he continue with raiding legitimate firearms and parts companies... hmmm