One party rule

Help Support CattleToday:

To the point of one party rule, I would say both parties have that goal. I would also dispute the idea that all Democrats are against all of the things mentioned. Granted there are obviously some that support several of the things on that list, but that doesn't represent the views of all.

You can have your opinion and I support your right to have it. I will however always maintain that both sides have the goal of wanting to have control of all they can, otherwise there would not be millions of dollars spent during election cycles across the nation each time, as well as frantic efforts to seat judges on the Supreme Court during the times that they come open.

Ky hills saith> "I would dispute the idea that all democrats are against all the things mentioned (by HD Rider)
however, I, Lee Van Ross will state, categorically, that Ky and the Biblically incorrect Buck and his
friend, Ferd and others that shall go unnamed for the moment will, would and do run to the polls
at every opportunity to vote for the candidate most likely to take your freedom away.

To the point of one party rule, I would say both parties have that goal. I would also dispute the idea that all Democrats are against all of the things mentioned. Granted there are obviously some that support several of the things on that list, but that doesn't represent the views of all.
It sure as hell represents the views of those in charge right now and trying their damnedest to tear the country apart piece by piece. And they're the only ones that matter frankly.

Ky hills saith> "I would dispute the idea that all democrats are against all the things mentioned (by HD Rider)
however, I, Lee Van Ross will state, categorically, that Ky and the Biblically incorrect Buck and his
friend, Ferd and others that shall go unnamed for the moment will, would and do run to the polls
at every opportunity to vote for the candidate most likely to take your freedom away.
That is why there are curtains around the voting machines, so that no one can tell how someone has voted. I will concede that I have at times voted for those that you would deem that way. Voting specifically for a particular party is something I have not done.
My reasoning for responding to the post was in a largely rhetorical sense, in that I think it important for us to remember that not all people support or disapprove of the same things exactly along party lines.

It sure as hell represents the views of those in charge right now and trying their damnedest to tear the country apart piece by piece. And they're the only ones that matter frankly.
Granted that it will always seem to some that which ever party is in power that they are doing the exact opposite of what is desired. While the right will always try to group the whole party as being in lock step ( the same tactic that the left accuses the right of being ) there are definite factions within the democrat party that likely do agree with the aforementioned topics listed in the OP, but not all of the party are in full agreement with each of those.

Sometimes I look at the other superpowers and their system of governing and I wonder how much longer ours is going to last. I still believe our party system is best, but for the good of our country we have got to have better common sense decisions. I know opinions are like azzholes and everybody has one, but I have seen a lot of bad decisions recently IMO and HDrider alluded to some of them in his second post. The proof is in the pudding.

Just looked at Faux News and they had a headline to the effect of Democrats demand liberal packing of the supreme court. Then looked at CannedNN and its headline was to that there were no plans to bring any legislation on court packing to the house floor. No mention that I could see on MesSNBC on the subject. It just goes to show how different sides can spin a topic to suit their needs.

Just looked at Faux News and they had a headline to the effect of Democrats demand liberal packing of the supreme court. Then looked at CannedNN and its headline was to that there were no plans to bring any legislation on court packing to the house floor. No mention that I could see on MesSNBC on the subject. It just goes to show how different sides can spin a topic to suit their needs.
some of the stations you mention did not cover or covered very little about hunter biden's laptop or gov cuomo's crap. two thing that seem pretty important to a lot of Americans. so just because they didn't report on it doesn't mean it isn't so. probably anyone older than about 40 can remember when the news stations reported the news and one station was a carbon copy of all the others because they were not so selective on what they wanted to cover.

some of the stations you mention did not cover or covered very little about hunter biden's laptop or gov cuomo's crap. two thing that seem pretty important to a lot of Americans. so just because they didn't report on it doesn't mean it isn't so. probably anyone older than about 40 can remember when the news stations reported the news and one station was a carbon copy of all the others because they were not so selective on what they wanted to cover.
That is correct, I am 46, and remember the 3 channels with evening news at 6:30 well. That was a much different time as far as news cycles. Now there is 24 hour "news" stations as well as internet sites of theirs and others. The time slots have to be filled and more and more politically slanted commentary and the lines get blurred easily.
For what it's worth I think the laptop controversy, didn't look good and ideally positions by way of family connections from politicians should not be a practice. I however doubt that it was as big of a problem as some wanted it to be. Perhaps the controversy surrounding that will shine enough of a light that similar instances will not be prevalent.
As far as the circumstances with the NY governor, I believe he should resign. It is my understanding that many of the Democrat leaders have called for him to resign.

I've seen lots of coverage of Cuomo, including prominent Democrats calling for further investigation and his resignation.

The Hunter Biden laptop didn't really pass the sniff test, if you follow the story. An unidentified individual dropped off this laptop, with all sorts of compromising information on it, and then didn't come back to claim it? Dubious. I'm sure the FBI is involved.

Latest posts