One of those days

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when you break your phone and lose all of your numbers. Then to make that worse you go outside of your service area and get a voicemail asking you on a date. But guess what, since you were out of service you don't have a missed call so you have number for them. :frowns: And you can't find anyone that does. So now I feel like a bi&%$ :cry2:

Oh well, no big deal he probably will call next week. And it gets even better, i got a text at 3 am and now someone is mad because I didn't answer it. :roll: Now I remember why he's an ex.

FarmGirl10":5hemelei said:
Oh well, no big deal he probably will call next week. And it gets even better, i got a text at 3 am and now someone is mad because I didn't answer it. :roll: Now I remember why he's an ex.
Not real mature, keep him an ex. As for the voicemail it should have voicemail options that will give you the number.

jedstivers":zb6n2fyj said:
FarmGirl10":zb6n2fyj said:
Not real mature, keep him an ex. As for the voicemail it should have voicemail options that will give you the number.
I've tried that and haven't found a way to pull the number up. :frowns:

FarmGirl10":2lwaaafa said:
jedstivers":2lwaaafa said:
FarmGirl10":2lwaaafa said:
I've tried that and haven't found a way to pull the number up. :frowns:
punch 5 and see if it gives u options

FarmGirl10":63pudkfj said:
Don't you just hate it when you break your phone and lose all of your numbers. Then to make that worse you go outside of your service area and get a voicemail asking you on a date. But guess what, since you were out of service you don't have a missed call so you have number for them. :frowns: And you can't find anyone that does. So now I feel like a bi&%$ :cry2:

Darn. I'll try to phone again later. ;-) :p

FarmGirl10":3bhpcxva said:
There is a lot of strange stuff going on at 3am. on Sunday morning. Don"t the beer joint's close at 2am.
Tom.

FarmGirl10":zqvoefrk said:
Don't you just hate it when you break your phone and lose all of your numbers.

Get service from a provider that uses sims cards with the phones for memory. We're on ATT, and all of our numbers are saved onto the sims (memory card). Phone problems? Just insert the card into a new phone and you're back up and running immediately.

grannysoo":2ncurbs3 said:
FarmGirl10":2ncurbs3 said:
Don't you just hate it when you break your phone and lose all of your numbers.

Get service from a provider that uses sims cards with the phones for memory. We're on ATT, and all of our numbers are saved onto the sims (memory card). Phone problems? Just insert the card into a new phone and you're back up and running immediately.
:oops: Actually I have an AT&T phone...and a verizon one. :oops: I only saved his number to the Verizon phone.

kerley":1cj5n16e said:
FarmGirl10":1cj5n16e said:
There is a lot of strange stuff going on at 3am. on Sunday morning. Don"t the beer joint's close at 2am.
Tom.
I think they're supposed to atleast. But hey, who hasn't been guilty of crawling home at 6:30 in the morning. :lol:

Ryder":3k7otmnf said:
Dave":3k7otmnf said:
crawling home at 6:30 in the morning.

Why are you going home so early?
Don't try to figure her out. Anybody with two cell phones, :???:
Dave, I had to "get up" to go to church. :lol:

Ryder - Two phones is a hassle but I think Thursday were getting rid of one set of phones.

Latest posts