One of our Longhorns

Help Support CattleToday:

txag

Reaction score
Running Arrow Bill":1bbk20bi said:
Just uploaded photo of one of our Longhorns, "Rag Tag" for revised avitar image. Comments anyone? :)

like the problem i've had w/many pictures i've tried to use for avatars.......kind of small & hard to see.

cherokeeruby

Reaction score
I have a program that can crop the photo and make the animal more visible. If you want me to do it, send me a pm and I will give you my email address. I will need the original picture.

Running Arrow Bill":1mn0gq8l said:
Just uploaded photo of one of our Longhorns, "Rag Tag" for revised avitar image. Comments anyone? :)

A

Anonymous

cherokeeruby":2uyeytgp said:
I have a program that can crop the photo and make the animal more visible. If you want me to do it, send me a pm and I will give you my email address. I will need the original picture.

Running Arrow Bill":2uyeytgp said:

Thanks Ruby! I too have an editing program. Problem with the Avitar is that can only display a tiny photo. Don't know if you can post a larger photo on the "message" portion of this board. If you can, don't know how.

Thanks, Bill

lazyhill

Reaction score
She's a nice looking longhorn (from what I can see :) ). You may want to crop the photo into a head and horn shot since that is what people love about our longhorns. Like I should talk, though. I haven't even bothered with an avatar yet!

cherokeeruby

Reaction score
cover2.jpg

You can post pictures with an URL but not from your computer hard drive.

cherokeeruby

Reaction score
lazyhill":1mctx7m8 said:
She's a nice looking longhorn (from what I can see :) ). You may want to crop the photo into a head and horn shot since that is what people love about our longhorns. Like I should talk, though. I haven't even bothered with an avatar yet!

You have nice looking cattle also.

sasseys_sweet_whelmer-thumb.jpg

cherokeeruby

Reaction score
http://www.runningarrowlonghorns.com/images/200_Salida_Sleek_at_DCCI.jpg

Test, trying to post one of Running Arrow's great looking cows. Preview doesn't show photo. Going to submit and see if it shows up.

Dyann

Reaction score
Nice job on the pictures Cherokee.. might have to send you a couple myself.. What program is are you using to do this? I have a thumbnail program, but can only get most of mine to 8K and even if I get it to 6K, still too many pixels :? :roll:

Latest posts