One of my little hunting buddies could use your prayers.

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
https://www.gofundme.com/uz95j-brentons-battle
I was hoping he'd make it up hunting during Thanksgiving but it's not going to work out. We're shooting for Christmas but it's an up hill battle. Cancer stinks especially when it's young man and someone you've known and loved personally since birth.
Not looking for any donations, I used Brenton's go fund to tell his story, all he needs is your thoughts and prayers.

It turns my stomach to see kids going through stuff like this. I hope he can make it this season. Its shocking how tough kids can be, and he don't look like the type to not fight his hardest.

Heartbreaking. Looks like a great kid & family. Sadly, Osteosarcoma is deadly. Praying for your little bud and all concerned.
You and your wife as well HanknCali.

Will be praying for him. Every parents worst nightmare. So very sad. I hope he is able to make a hunting trip up this season.

Thanks for posting that Vince. My sympathy for children that deal with disease has no limit. Hope he makes it up to hunt.

I've never posted something like this before, but I definitely encourage others too. The calm and peace that I've felt since posting this is unbelievable, hopefully Brenton is feeling it also. I know how this is going to end up, I just wish I was as positive and strong as Brenton.
Happy Thanksgiving, and just remember to appreciate what you have we are truly blessed.

Will be praying for him. Cancer is a terrible thing regardless of age but to me it just seems so much worse when a child has to go through that. Have a friend and a sister in law that are going through cancer and it has taken a toll on both of them.

It is heartbreaking to see anyone deal with disease but when it is a child it just seems to make it worse. Prayers for him and his family, I can't begin to imagine how difficult this is for a parent.

Gizmom

Latest posts