One of my geldings

Help Support CattleToday:

cypressfarms

Reaction score
I have a small Arabian horse farm - mostly for my own pleasure, but I do sell offspring at times. Just thought I'd put up a couple of pictures of a Gelding that competed in the local Arabian show last month. This month he's off to Katy, Texas. He did very well for his first show last month. He's only a 3 year old, but came "in the ribbons" in both of his classes. In Katy next week he'll be in more classes.

I know some people still think Arabians are crazy and difficult. From my opinion, it is all a matter of bloodlines. This boy is as calm as they come.

Here's a couple of pics of him in Gonzales, LA last month:

ibnhead.jpg

ibnside040608.jpg

cypressfarms":2wcpb33p said:
I know some people still think Arabians are crazy and difficult.

A lot of people tend to think that anything that isnt half dead is crazy and difficult :lol2:
BTW Nice Horse

He's lovely. I had an Arabian once. Bought him as a yearling and kept him a Stallion for 5 years until I had to go off to College. I trained him and showed him for several years and used him on the ranch taking him with me when I got married. He was a lousy cow horse and was half ways afraid of cows especially if they looked at him, but he was my bud and I used him exclusively anyway. In all the years I had him I had never hit the ground with him, never got stepped on and I think my admiration for him was mutual.I had to have the vet put him down when he was 25 and he got his first and last case of colic. I was a basket case for two weeks after that. He died in 94 and I have yet to find a suitable replacement. Where have all the good horses gone?

He is really pretty!! i would like to see more arch to his neck. He will make a great all around horse in another year.i really like the way he is greying out!! I have owned Arabians most of my life.Cindy :D

Latest posts