One of my bulls

Help Support CattleToday:

cowwrangler

Reaction score
not the greatest picture but its one of my bulls,what ya allthink?
05_31_07_1919.jpg

SEC":12bzv5ot said:
pecker hanging out, funky wheels.

other than than it's too hard to tell, to dark.

funky wheels? pecker hangin out... isnt that the way bulls do? :lol:

He looks like a good bull from what I can see. The first thing I noticed is that he has a long hip and the length of his body.
Were you in a helicopter when you took the picture? :lol:
Chuckie

I guess I missed the part where someone said he actually WAS an Angus. My first thought was Simmi with that wide forehead and heavier muscling. I'm curious now.

lol no was up the hill farther,he is a black limo,like i said not the best picture,he is long and deep,has an 80 # bw

He is quite a bit longer looking than my black limo bull.
And yes, you can breed black to red.. or vice versa...

Not-So-Plain-Country Girl":dammdy35 said:
Would there be a dominant color (red or black)? They would still be limos none-the-less right?

black would be dominant.

If the bull is homozygous black and all the cows red, all the calves will be heterozygous black.

If the bull is heterozygous black and all the cows red, half of the calves will be red and half heterozygous black.

Am I the only one that thought the "*#&^D" hanging out was not a good thing? That's one of the things I look for (and don't buy) when selecting a bull. Maybe it's because I'm in Texas, and that can be very dangerous down here, where there are a LOT of thorns and prickly things.

TheBullLady":2ho6qmfp said:
Am I the only one that thought the "*#&^D" hanging out was not a good thing? That's one of the things I look for (and don't buy) when selecting a bull. Maybe it's because I'm in Texas, and that can be very dangerous down here, where there are a LOT of thorns and prickly things.
it was out cause he just got done using it on the cow in front of him :) :)

Latest posts