Reaction score
i heard something under the tree amongst the gifts wondered what it was!? :lol:

ChristmasKitty1.jpg

ChristmasKitty.jpg

ChristmasKitty2.jpg

ChristmasKitty3.jpg

so much for being a barn cat. :lol:

Cute, and a ham! :D

Looks like he's saying, "yep, my tree and my gifts. touch my gifts and you're a goner!" :lol: :lol: Might be waiting to spy on Santa.

Good pictures, adorable kitten you have there.

Ya' know, I'm not a cat person...but this made me smile!

Merry Christmas, Dewey. Your wife did good! :D

Alice

What a nice Christmas present! We were just talking last week about how we don't see very many good ole 'orange/yellow' barn cats anymore. I'm sure when the paper comes off those presents, the fun will begin! Merry Christmas

He/she is a cutie! You've got those ornaments hung too low, though! :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks folks glad yall enjoyed that picture. :lol2: the story behind the kitten is the barn cat had 4 kittens. that one is the only one left and she is cripple in one hind leg. we brought her to the house and tamed her down some. we let her in the house to eat along with my wifes other grey spoiled rotten cat. :lol2: when you crack the door they shoot in like rockets and head for the food bowl. then when they are thru eating they come pester you for some petting. :lol2:

Ahhhh, Dewey, what a wonderful background story. :) Thanks for sharing!

Alice

Dewey, that's a good story bet he becomes another spoilt rotten kitten, something about them specially when their hurt. can imagine your an old softie at heart. My Husband used say Oh! my Wifes cats, until we found him playing with the kitten and asking it if she like living with us, as if it was going to say yes! now he is just as soppy with them.