One more picture

Help Support CattleToday:

TheBullLady":1v6jo1st said:
dun.. nice bodied cow... although her ears are a little short for me.

You gotta be kidding! She's an example of our crappy cow.

dun

CherokeeRuby-
check on your avatar will you? that pinkeye looks out of control!

dun":2tud8dri said:
TheBullLady":2tud8dri said:

dun

Is she a little short-bodied, or is that just the picture? She has a dew-lap that won't quit, but I didn't really think she looks all that bad. More importantly, what do her calves look like?

I guess it is no secret that I'm partial to red hide myself-especially if it is sporting a white face!

BTW, CRuby, that is an awful looking avatar!

greenwillowherefords":115mg7hr said:
dun":115mg7hr said:
TheBullLady":115mg7hr said:

dun

Is she a little short-bodied, or is that just the picture? She has a dew-lap that won't quit, but I didn't really think she looks all that bad. More importantly, what do her calves look like?

I guess it is no secret that I'm partial to red hide myself-especially if it is sporting a white face!

BTW, CRuby, that is an awful looking avatar!

Oldest daughter feeding her newborn calf last March
jill.jpg

Last years heifer
bandit_1-05.jpg

dun

Yes dun.. I know she was your "crappy" cow... I wanted to say something nice about her before I condemned her for her short ears. :lol:

untitled.jpg

Not the best picture in the world but its all I coulf find. This is a picture of her calf last year, I believe. This nice heifer went to a girl in east Texas. Our daughter is showing her calf from this year and I will try to get a better picture of her and post it for you. We sold this calf for 5200 and she will be in Houston this year in the scramble show. She has been to 2 shows this year that I know of and won both of those shows.

:eek: Showmom! She looks just like the three I am showing! Acyually 2, because the third one isn't out of my pet cow. She is a bred heifer, 2 years old on the 19th. Showed her last year and won the breed class. Boy am I proud of her. First thing I ever did right in my life. Mabye it will be the only thing.(showing I mean.) We beat out 40 other registered Angus (Yes dun, there were reds) and won the first round robin, and went into the championshipround, and won that too!
There are some really mean people here, so I am sort of nervous to go to more shows. He told me that I was doing it all wrong, and was always yelling at me. Dad told him to stop, and he did , around dad.
Well Dont want to bore you with my problems, so Nite. I'ts 9:50 here, so I better go to sleep.

i have an old cow 900 lbs last year her calf weighed 690 lbs when i sold him. calves every 11 months easy to handle. this year her uterus twisted and the vet had to extact her calf on nov. 11th,alive and kicking, she ran fever, she rebred on jan. 8th. looks are not everything production is.

Rustler9":1qce89g6 said:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/rustler9/_0020blueribbon.jpg

I know alot of you folks don't care for Longhorns but this gal will be 16 years old Feb. 13 and will probably have a new calf before her birthday. She calves like clock work. This photo was taken a couple of months ago.

Sure looks like she is holding up real well!!

Latest posts