One for Houstoncutter

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Hereisastud.jpg

Hey houston look what i found today.

Oh my , let my heart be still.... A Limousin bull that looks like one should look like, and look at the scrotal on that boy.....you want be getting any late maturing daughters out of that fella....Thanks for posting that Red Bull, its nice to see what bulls in my terminal breed of choice, used to look like

Wrote the check and mailed it today for semen on him Houston. Got the picture in the mail today and thought you might enjoy a look. The picture was taken in 1984.

If more people could have calves out of a bull that has low birth weight, lots of meat, and really grows it sure would help the profit.
Darn good looking bull. I will take one or two of his calves.

Nordic Debonnaire 11D, quite a bull producing female and his pappy Gendare was no slouch either....Hope those straws of semen are in good shape. If I get back in the cattle biz, I will be making a trip your way!!!!

Most of the commercial Limmi's I bought from my dad last year have his sire Gendarme blood coursing through their veins. You can still see his butt in those calves....AND the mommas milk good too!!

If they the Gendarme more than likely they have the 11D cow in there somewhere to Gator.
Houston i have been tring to get the semen on Napoloen for a long time, so i could breed back as close to those two animals as possible.

GUTS NUTS and BUTTS......thats what a bull should look like in any breed....if more bulls looked like that and not like steers we would not have many of the problems we have in the beef biz today.

houstoncutter":lwnecchr said:
GUTS NUTS and BUTTS......thats what a bull should look like in any breed....if more bulls looked like that and not like steers we would not have many of the problems we have in the beef biz today.

HC your screwed up as a soup sandwich again, papers cover up all sin's.
You need one of those hatchet assed bulls with papers that way you can weigh those papers across the scale.