One Day Long ago

Help Support CattleToday:

I wonder if Snopes goes back far enough that I could check and see it that really happened or if it's really just a fairytale

Angus Cowman":1jdueqh1 said:
One day, long, long ago

There was this woman

Who suprisingly did not

Whine

Nag
or B-tch.........

But this was a long time ago and it was just ONE day

Ya, and I bet it was in Neveryourmind Land too....

dun":3rwirzi4 said:
I wonder if Snopes goes back far enough that I could check and see it that really happened or if it's really just a fairytale

I Snopesed it. It wasn't on there, so it must be true!

GMN":2gidddcq said:
I know some men who are biggers naggers/whiners/complainers than women-LOL

GMN

Yes but it was only one and it was just for one day :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :cowboy:

jw":2okttqsu said:
dun":2okttqsu said:

I Snopesed it. It wasn't on there, so it must be true!

I just think that anything that happened that long ago had to have been found on a stone tablet and Snopes hasn;t gotten that far back in history yet

I thought I found a recent case of this but turned out that the woman in question was in a coma so it was disqualified.

yep it is true she was married to the man...

who done as he was told first time...bought her tea and toast in bed....got the kids ready for school...and took the dog to the vet.....cleaned the house.....done the laundry.....cooked the dinner....and said yes dear behind closed doors when the kids went to bed...........
OH! s**t I was day-dreaming again.... ;-)

chrisy":3w1acv75 said:

who done as he was told first time...bought her tea and toast in bed....got the kids ready for school...and took the dog to the vet.....cleaned the house.....done the laundry.....cooked the dinner....and said yes dear behind closed doors when the kids went to bed...........

Chrisy you gotta quit smokin that stuf, it's starting to affect your mind. You have just described every GAY man in America and most of Europe.

3waycross":p5v19b76 said:
chrisy":p5v19b76 said:

Chrisy you gotta quit smokin that stuf, it's starting to affect your mind. You have just described every GAY man in America and most of Europe.

did say I was only day dreaming......why should it only be GAY men anyway?????

chrisy":3jdupkhz said:
3waycross":3jdupkhz said:
chrisy":3jdupkhz said:

did say I was only day dreaming......why should it only be GAY men anyway?????

I probably better not comment :cowboy:

Latest posts