One Christmas Gift Already Taken Care Of

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
A friend of mine is always buying lottery tickets. Can't imagine what he spends on them each week but he seems to always have one in his hand. A while back his brother got real sick and was sent to Jacksonville and he asked me if I could loan him some money so he could go visit him. At the time I didn't realize how often he bought lottery tickets so I gladly loaned him some money for the trip since I know he and his brother are real close. After learning his idea of loan meant a gift I began watching him a little closer and seeing how much he blows on lottery. Since he is one of the people I buy a Christmas present for each year I've decided to get him $500 - $1000 in lottery tickets and give them to him with a card. I think he will really appreciate this.

Before you start believing I've fallen off my rocker there is one hitch you might want to know. I don't have enough money to waste on lottery tickets so I won't be buying any only collecting them off the ground. Once I've collected a hefty pile of them I am going to enclose these in a nice box with pretty Christmas paper and a fancy bow with a card on the outside. The card will read.

Dear XXXXXX,

Merry Christmas. Since I know how much you love playing the lottery I thought some lottery tickets would be the perfect gift for you so enclosed are $1000 worth of tickets I got for you. To save you the trouble they have already been scratched so you can check the numbers. Enclosed you will also find the $2.00 you won!

I hope he will find it funny and also hope it gives him some food for thought because I think he has an addiction he does not need nor can he afford.

Latest posts