On my way

Help Support CattleToday:

ez14.

Reaction score
I'm on a bus now heading for Kansas to the Graham school for cattlemen going to be a long ride

Bright Raven":1ep60syr said:
ez14.":1ep60syr said:
I'm on a bus now heading for Kansas to the Graham school for cattlemen going to be a long ride

Good. Where you starting from?
Grand rapids Michigan

Enjoy the trip and let me know how it is. I am going to next months class. To bad I missed you by a month.

SmokinM":3sz881fu said:
Enjoy the trip and let me know how it is. I am going to next months class. To bad I missed you by a month.
Yeah would have been nice to see you there

Sitting in the Chicago bus stop now got 1 1/2 hours tell we leave

ez14.":1wqv1d3h said:
i'd enjoy continued updates about your trip/class. Ks weather looking pretty good. Where is class located?

reeler":2zhaepf6 said:
ez14.":2zhaepf6 said:
i'd enjoy continued updates about your trip/class. Ks weather looking pretty good. Where is class located?
Weather is nice so far the school is in Garnett

I took a picture of the gate way arch in st Louis to put on here but it's not giving me add picture to post link

You'll learn that riding a bus isn't the preferred method of travel. Just be careful and don't turn your back on anyone at the bus stops. Are you half way there yet?

True Grit Farms":2s78m9xt said:
You'll learn that riding a bus isn't the preferred method of travel. Just be careful and don't turn your back on anyone at the bus stops. Are you half way there yet?
most of the way there! Should get to Kansas city MO around 12:00 have a lay over there for 1 hour then should get to Lawrence Kansas about 2:00

True Grit Farms":245rr6qr said:

That's a fact, Jack. Be careful!!!

Latest posts