On CT

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
I think we have a member on here from every state but a few.I couldn't find,Hawaii,Connecticut,Vermont,Alaska,or Rhode Island.
Amazing what you can come up with with time on your hands.
Does look like there's more Texans.

Cal

I love reading the posts from the folks in other countries. Amazing some of the things they do, some of the things they feed, how they do it, how they face their problems, how it's summer there and winter here. Keep it coming folks.

TexasBred":222u9hxe said:
I love reading the posts from the folks in other countries. Amazing some of the things they do, some of the things they feed, how they do it, how they face their problems, how it's summer there and winter here. Keep it coming folks.

It is very interesting indeed to hear from other countries as well as different states.
At least what you read on here is not altered by the news media.

Cal

I t like to see how other people operate and love seeing the country in which each live. I get somewhat dismayed by the quality of some of the breeds posted on here. Wish a few more posters would put Brahmans on these boards. Tire of seeing Angus ( good and bad) and black types of other breeds.

I like reading about the way others live and seeing photo's of the rest of the World without media interferance to, long live CT and a big THANK YOU to Macon for setting it up.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/VideoGallery ... gland.html
this video is of some of the countryside by where I live, me and my husband took this same ballon ride last year, but I can't get my video to work on the youtube for some reason.

3waycross":2tq8votq said:
Beautiful country Chrisy. Looks like they raise a lot of grain there.
Around my area they do as it is the right weather climate for it, there are cattle as well but not so much, in the area just past ours, Kent, it is fruit they call it the Garden of England, over into East Sussex, it is sheep, Cattle is more to the North of the Country.

Australian":3gdj8o5k said:
I t like to see how other people operate and love seeing the country in which each live. I get somewhat dismayed by the quality of some of the breeds posted on here. Wish a few more posters would put Brahmans on these boards. Tire of seeing Angus ( good and bad) and black types of other breeds.

Aust....I love the brahman breed and at one time early on bred all my dairy cattle to brahman bulls simply because the calves were worth so much more than holsteins........Just thinking....I don't know of all that many brahman operations around my area. Always lots of brahman influence but never the pure stuff .... When you do see a group of good ones tho they almost take your breath. :nod:

TexasBred":18lp0599 said:
Australian":18lp0599 said:

Aust....I love the brahman breed and at one time early on bred all my dairy cattle to brahman bulls simply because the calves were worth so much more than holsteins........Just thinking....I don't know of all that many brahman operations around my area. Always lots of brahman influence but never the pure stuff .... When you do see a group of good ones tho they almost take your breath. :nod:
ive seen some that would sho nuff take your breath,,, and not in a good way :cowboy:

Bammy...they was slinging that snot because you did not approach them the right way. What is so intimidating as 1400 lbs. of "mean"?? :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts