Olympics anybody watching?

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
From what I have seen very competitive and the world is pretty even in a lot of sports.

Last edited:
Olympic? Are we talking about the Olympic Mountains in Washington? I could see them from my office when I was still working in Washington. Since I moved to Oregon they are too far away. So I don't watch them anymore.
I have been watching Cheyenne Frontier Days on the Cowboy Channel.

The J.D. Jed Clampett avatar is back.
I figured nobody would remember avatars. Granny did not need a seat belt in that rocker.

200.webp

Those tiny houses are making a comeback.......

1_Bug_Tussle_ajt0nt.webp

Last edited:
I enjoy sports, have it on in the background. Australia is a sports mad nation so we're all involved in sport one way or another.
So far Australia's women's team have had great swimmers. I was kind of glad to see Ariarne Titmus, beat Ledecky as Ledecky already has several gold metals. Titmus's coach sure put on a show after the win.

Last edited:
Simone Biles probably the best female gymnast all time seems to be having mental health issues. IMO she is having physical health issues also. At the age of 24 years old you are pretty much over the hill in gymnastics and I am sure it will work on you mentally to see those 15-16 year old's do things you no longer can do.

Its sad she took the place of some other hardworking girl for these olympics, then threw it away. They are now saying that she was being held back in the skills she wanted to do. I think this is a excuse due to the backlash of comments once people opened their eyes. She knew the rules when she went in, just like the runner who tested for drugs.. THEY KNOW THIS.... Some hard working gymnast sat at home watching Biles just throw it away.... sad

Its sad she took the place of some other hardworking girl for these olympics, then threw it away. They are now saying that she was being held back in the skills she wanted to do. I think this is a excuse due to the backlash of comments once people opened their eyes. She knew the rules when she went in, just like the runner who tested for drugs.. THEY KNOW THIS.... Some hard working gymnast sat at home watching Biles just throw it away.... sad
From what I heard she wanted to have a voice against Dr. Nassar, which he deserves everything he gets, but she knocked a young kid out. She was having physical and mental issues before the Olympics.

Last edited:
Hooray and Congratulations to Suni Lee 18 born and raised in St Paul Minnesota
She became the 5th consecutive American to win the Gold medal at the Olympics in the all around competition in women's gymnastics.

"Suni" Lee is a 6 time member of the U.S. National Team and a hero within the Hmong community for being the first Hmong-American to represent the USA in any Olympic sport. To win the Gold has to be delicious icing on the cake.
In previous National competitions she had finished 3rd and runner up twice to Simone Biles.

Simone Biles blocked no one. In fact, under the only 2 per country rule, Biles withdrawal allowed Jade Carey 21 from Arizona to advance, after Suni Lee, as the 2nd American in the all around competition where Carey finished 8th.

Last edited:
She became the 5th consecutive American to win the Gold medal at the Olympics in the all around competition in women's gymnastics.

"Suni" Lee is a 6 time member of the U.S. National Team and a hero within the Hmong community for being the first Hmong-American to represent the USA in any Olympic sport. To win the Gold has to be delicious icing on the cake.
In previous National competitions she had finished 3rd and runner up twice to Simone Biles.

Simone Biles blocked no one. In fact, under the only 2 per country rule, Biles withdrawal allowed Jade Carey 21 from Arizona to advance as the 2nd American, after Suni Lee, in the all around competition where Carey finished 8th.
Watched it last night as the Americans were just a little stronger and did their tumbling with less deductions than the competition.

Simone Biles blocked no one. In fact, under the only 2 per country rule, Biles withdrawal allowed Jade Carey 21 from Arizona to advance, after Suni Lee, as the 2nd American in the all around competition where Carey finished 8th.
I believe she blocked someone from making the show All together

Latest posts