Oldest thing you own.

Help Support CattleToday:

I live on the Norfolk Southern Railroad. A small shed on my place was the handcar shed at one time. No Idea how old it is.

I have some Arrowheads that were made I found in a couple fields along the river here when they were plowed. One spot about an acre you could find them pretty thick. I don't know when the Indians were ran off.

Last edited:
I have some Arrowheads that were made I found in a couple fields along the river here when they were plowed. One spot about an acre you could find them pretty thick. I don't know when the Indians were ran off.
Same here. Next for me is probably a 53 Ferguson.

My dad when I was little had a 65 MF and a 5000 Fordson Major Diesel tractor. I always wanted to find some like that and restore, but I know it would be throwing good money after bad.

Lost all my worldly possessions in 2006 to a tornado. Really enjoyed collecting antiques. Losing them kinda makes you lose interest. So I guess as of today, it's a '52 Ford tractor.

My land. I don't know how far back in geological one would have to go to find out when it was created. There are some rocks here that are literally older than dirt.
My irrigation rights date back to 1873. The post office just a couple miles from here was founded April 21, 1865. I would imagine someone was running a ranch here back them.

Latest posts