Oldest thing you own.

Help Support CattleToday:

sstterry

Reaction score
1860's Civil War pistol and muzzleloading rifle. The rifle could be older because it was converted from a flintlock to a cap and ball.

jltrent

Reaction score
I have some Arrowheads that were made I found in a couple fields along the river here when they were plowed. One spot about an acre you could find them pretty thick. I don't know when the Indians were ran off.

Last edited:

herofan

Reaction score
I have some Arrowheads that were made I found in a couple fields along the river here when they were plowed. One spot about an acre you could find them pretty thick. I don't know when the Indians were ran off.
Same here. Next for me is probably a 53 Ferguson.

jltrent

Reaction score
My dad when I was little had a 65 MF and a 5000 Fordson Major Diesel tractor. I always wanted to find some like that and restore, but I know it would be throwing good money after bad.

Bigfoot

Reaction score
Lost all my worldly possessions in 2006 to a tornado. Really enjoyed collecting antiques. Losing them kinda makes you lose interest. So I guess as of today, it’s a ‘52 Ford tractor.

Dave

Reaction score
My land. I don't know how far back in geological one would have to go to find out when it was created. There are some rocks here that are literally older than dirt.
My irrigation rights date back to 1873. The post office just a couple miles from here was founded April 21, 1865. I would imagine someone was running a ranch here back them.

Latest posts