Old topics on breeds board

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
All these old topics popping up get confusing. Kind of a blast from the past. Makes me want to wear my members only jacket, and grow a mullet.

You don't already have a mullet? :shock: I thought everyone had a mullet? I've had one since 3rd grade. And dam proud of it. :D

Any mullet before age twelve is referred to as a parent induced mullet. I had a rat tail in 3rd grade.

cow pollinater":3h9phpki said:
Mullets don't kill people, people with mullets kill people...

People without mullets kill people with mullets. You know why? Because they needed it!

ANAZAZI":3jhapt9p said:
Mullets were made illegal in Iran almost three years ago.

That whole region despises anything perceived as American. The mullet is truly an American invention. Wear with pride Iso. Wear with pride.

Bigfoot":vv2ezceg said:
ANAZAZI":vv2ezceg said:

That whole region despises anything perceived as American. The mullet is truly an American invention. Wear with pride Iso. Wear with pride.
Sorry bigfoot, gonna have to side with the iranians on this one :cowboy:

Isomade":2a8xpi08 said:
You don't already have a mullet? :shock: I thought everyone had a mullet? I've had one since 3rd grade. And dam proud of it. :D

At least you can grow one. I can't :lol2:

you aint seen bald men with mullets?? truly a sight... one old bird here use's his for a comb over... pulls it all to the front, then flips it back over like Elvis... and plasters the whole works in place with hair spray.. i believe it could stand against hurricane strength winds

ALACOWMAN":1zb829bg said:
Bigfoot":1zb829bg said:
ANAZAZI":1zb829bg said:

Sorry bigfoot, gonna have to side with the iranians on this one :cowboy:

Worst part is that "iranians" invented the damn thing a few thousand years ago...
(or the masageti did, and they were a persian tribe...)
Round here the hairstyle is strongly associated with czech icehockey players. :2cents:

Latest posts