• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

old state hospital that is haunted

brownmule

Reaction score
on another post, was mentioned about weston hospital , last yr on the scifi channel they did a show about it, after going to the web page, looks like it might be pretty interesting. plus i love old buildings and local history, its about an hour from where i am so it would be a nice drive, talked some of my friends at work they all want to go in the spring, should be a hoot. i have a good friend at work who is so easy to scare, if you walk in the room and she doenst see you come in . she screams.. such an easy scare, pam has agreed to go.. she said she'll have to bring a change of clothes cause she knows she'll pee her pants ! well probley have to shove her in the ft doors lol
http://www.trans-alleghenylunaticasylum ... tings.html
ill keep you posted on the trip LOL Rose

Lammie

Reaction score
Sounds like fun. I took a haunted tour in San Antonio and didn't see squat. There is also a hauted restaurant in Waxahachie, Catfish Plantation. Great place to eat even if you don't see a ghost. Friend and I went and nothing happened. I guess we were expecting too much. There is supposed to be a man's ghost in the ladies restroom that pinches hineys! Again, nothing. But maybe that was a good thing...

alacattleman

Reaction score
Lammie":340uionm said:
Sounds like fun. I took a haunted tour in San Antonio and didn't see squat. There is also a hauted restaurant in Waxahachie, Catfish Plantation. Great place to eat even if you don't see a ghost. Friend and I went and nothing happened. I guess we were expecting too much. There is supposed to be a man's ghost in the ladies restroom that pinches hineys! Again, nothing. But maybe that was a good thing...
how long did you stay in there too find out..... :p

Lammie

Reaction score
alacattleman":3jqzyokz said:
Lammie":3jqzyokz said:

Long as I had to...

alacattleman

Reaction score
Lammie":2h9f6l5t said:
alacattleman":2h9f6l5t said:
Lammie":2h9f6l5t said:

Long as I had to...
next time your there, ask em if they need any body too play the ghost, sound like a job id be interested in..besides you cant sue a ghost for sexual harassment..........or can you ?.....those lawyer got a nack for cuttin' through red tape
;-)

Loch Valley Fold

Reaction score
The dairy that we lease is haunted We've seen some really weird stuff especially in the 24hr security camera that is installed.

Latest posts