old state hospital that is haunted

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
on another post, was mentioned about weston hospital , last yr on the scifi channel they did a show about it, after going to the web page, looks like it might be pretty interesting. plus i love old buildings and local history, its about an hour from where i am so it would be a nice drive, talked some of my friends at work they all want to go in the spring, should be a hoot. i have a good friend at work who is so easy to scare, if you walk in the room and she doenst see you come in . she screams.. such an easy scare, pam has agreed to go.. she said she'll have to bring a change of clothes cause she knows she'll pee her pants ! well probley have to shove her in the ft doors lol
http://www.trans-alleghenylunaticasylum ... tings.html
ill keep you posted on the trip LOL Rose

Sounds like fun. I took a haunted tour in San Antonio and didn't see squat. There is also a hauted restaurant in Waxahachie, Catfish Plantation. Great place to eat even if you don't see a ghost. Friend and I went and nothing happened. I guess we were expecting too much. There is supposed to be a man's ghost in the ladies restroom that pinches hineys! Again, nothing. But maybe that was a good thing...

Lammie":340uionm said:
Sounds like fun. I took a haunted tour in San Antonio and didn't see squat. There is also a hauted restaurant in Waxahachie, Catfish Plantation. Great place to eat even if you don't see a ghost. Friend and I went and nothing happened. I guess we were expecting too much. There is supposed to be a man's ghost in the ladies restroom that pinches hineys! Again, nothing. But maybe that was a good thing...
how long did you stay in there too find out..... :p

alacattleman":3jqzyokz said:
Lammie":3jqzyokz said:

Long as I had to...

Lammie":2h9f6l5t said:
alacattleman":2h9f6l5t said:
Lammie":2h9f6l5t said:

Long as I had to...
next time your there, ask em if they need any body too play the ghost, sound like a job id be interested in..besides you cant sue a ghost for sexual harassment..........or can you ?.....those lawyer got a nack for cuttin' through red tape
;-)

Latest posts