Old sausage commercial

Help Support CattleToday:

herofan

Reaction score
I heard "Stars and Stripes Forever" today, and I can't help but think there used to be a sausage commercial that used that tune. I think it was Edward's Sausage, and it may have been from the 70s or 80s. I seem to recall lyrics about "whole hog sausage," etc.

I couldn't find anything online, and nobody else I mentioned it to remembered it. Does anyone here recall anything like that? Maybe I'm losing my mind.

I don't remember on for Edward's but I still remember the jingles for Ballard's and Tennessee Pride, and the last part of the Purnell's Old Folk's Sausage "It's Goood".

TN Pride "SAGE" makes the best sausage gravy IMO.

Now I'm thinkin it's time to make a big batch of biscuits for morning.

I heard "Stars and Stripes Forever" today, and I can't help but think there used to be a sausage commercial that used that tune. I think it was Edward's Sausage, and it may have been from the 70s or 80s. I seem to recall lyrics about "whole hog sausage," etc.

I couldn't find anything online, and nobody else I mentioned it to remembered it. Does anyone here recall anything like that? Maybe I'm losing my mind.
Good to see your keeping busy.

I don't remember on for Edward's but I still remember the jingles for Ballard's and Tennessee Pride, and the last part of the Purnell's Old Folk's Sausage "It's Goood".
I remember all those too. I remember the other one too, but can't find a trace of it anywhere online.

Good to see your keeping busy.
You better believe it. I actually took off today to go door to door houses and local businesses asking people if they remember the commercial. No luck yet. I may have to take another day.

You better believe it. I actually took off today to go door to door houses and local businesses asking people if they remember the commercial. No luck yet. I may have to take another day.
If you get this far north b4 you find the answer, please stop by and enjoy B&G with us for brakfast.

If you get this far north b4 you find the answer, please stop by and enjoy B&G with us for brakfast.
Is that in Camden, TN? I doubt I'll make it there with this, but I do enjoy eating a good breakfast at a good restaurant. I'll keep it in mind for later.

Is that in Camden, TN? I doubt I'll make it there with this, but I do enjoy eating a good breakfast at a good restaurant. I'll keep it in mind for later.
Your in luck! I have run a few restaraunts in my younger years.
A pizza place in Chicago, a 4 star seafood restaurant (Conch House) in St Augustine, Florida and a Longhorn steakhouse in Daytona Beach. With years of experience in busy kitchens, cooking for a few is easy as pie. Speaking of pie, we call my wife Betty Crocker. Give us a day or two notice if you ever head up this way, and it would be our pleasure.

Your in luck! I have run a few restaraunts in my younger years.
A pizza place in Chicago, a 4 star seafood restaurant (Conch House) in St Augustine, Florida and a Longhorn steakhouse in Daytona Beach. With years of experience in busy kitchens, cooking for a few is easy as pie. Speaking of pie, we call my wife Betty Crocker. Give us a day or two notice if you ever head up this way, and it would be our pleasure.
There is a Recipes and Cooking Thread. You should contribute. I would love to see some of your recipes for Seafood and Deep Dish Pizza.
[h3][/h3]

Latest posts