Old Pics Of Yourself

Help Support CattleToday:

FlyingLSimmentals

Reaction score
How does everyone feel when they see an old pic of themselves? First it let's me see how much time has went by and how quick it went. Also shows me how much better looking I was at the time than I am now. Also brings back memories that have faded or tried disappearing. Anyway here's a pic of me that I had forgot about that a cousin had taken and thought it neat to share on FB.

c91ede1d051df312cad3968ba67e47cb.jpg

Mike, you have changed but I still think there is a strong resemblance. It definitely reflects a time gone by.

FlyingLSimmentals":2emiiagj said:
How does everyone feel when they see an old pic of themselves? First it let's me see how much time has went by and how quick it went. Also shows me how much better looking I was at the time than I am now. Also brings back memories that have faded or tried disappearing. Anyway here's a pic of me that I had forgot about that a cousin had taken and thought it neat to share on FB.
Looks a bit like Jerry Mathers (Beaver Cleaver)

Bright Raven":2ges9flt said:
jltrent":2ges9flt said:

Yikes. Is that really you. Lol
Here is a pic. Then 6'4" 1/2 and weigh 225 currently. That has been a few moons ago though and maybe half the hair left. I don't have a current pic saved.

Oz5iaBz.jpg

jltrent":2cue9zud said:
Bright Raven":2cue9zud said:
jltrent":2cue9zud said:

Here is a pic. Then 6'4" 1/2 and weigh 225 currently. That has been a few moon ago though and maybe half the hair left. I don't have a current pic saved.

Oz5iaBz.jpg

Well, you metamorphosed into a good lookin guy even though you started out with a long ways to go. Lol

Bright Raven":17ga53lm said:
jltrent":17ga53lm said:
Bright Raven":17ga53lm said:
Here is a pic. Then 6'4" 1/2 and weigh 225 currently. That has been a few moon ago though and maybe half the hair left. I don't have a current pic saved.

Oz5iaBz.jpg

Well, you metamorphosed into a good lookin guy even though you started out with a long ways to go. Lol
Not to take anything away from JL, but personally I've never seen a good looking guy.

I look back and have several thoughts:
1) What the he// where you thinking dressing like that?
2) Why didn't I practice portion control like I do now (195 in HS, 155 now at 36)
3) Man, I wish I knew half of what I know now. Especially when it comes to girls.

Bright Raven":3pwbfzes said:
jltrent":3pwbfzes said:
Bright Raven":3pwbfzes said:

Oz5iaBz.jpg

That's usually the way it works...and the runts will turn into linebackers..those that way 11 pnds at birth will be lucky to be 5'5 and weigh 125 pds at graduation..

Latest posts