old fashion barn cleaners

Help Support CattleToday:

dean.....I do not know what kind it is but has a crank wheel to rise the bucket up and down

I know the kind you mean. What exactly do you need.We had one ,when I was kid. Ours was a Beatty I believe. :)

What the heck is a "barn cleaner"...a Canada thing?

Only type of barn cleaner I am aware of is a shovel, wheelbarrow, and a kid to operate both without hurting him/herself and the tools...lol

Running Arrow Bill":1bxkesfl said:
What the heck is a "barn cleaner"...a Canada thing?

Only type of barn cleaner I am aware of is a shovel, wheelbarrow, and a kid to operate both without hurting him/herself and the tools...lol

It's a dairy thing!

dun

I serviced a few of them when I worked for a feedlot and silo service company. Only saw one overhead one,most were a conveyor system in the floor that carried the "fertilizer" out the end of the barn to drop it into your waiting turd hearse. Some guys let it fall on the ground,then they had to pick it up again to spread it. Working on them was not a call anyone fought to take. :cry: :lol:

Dean the hobby farmer":rewbd1at said:
The only help I have is myself my son is only 2 years old (

Maybe that's the old fashioned barn cleaner you were looking for! Ha.

Good luck,

Craig-TX

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":1hn0ioq3 said:
Some people answered in humor some tried to help,why ya gettin all riled up?
What did I miss MPR? Did not mean to make anyone mad.

I'm still friends with that fella I worked for Dean. If I see him soon I will ask if he knows anything about Beatty.

Hey Dean-I put Beatty barn cleaner into google. Right near the top was Catons in Red Deer ,AB. There may be more there, I didn't run down the whole list. Hope this helps get you going again. -Chuck

Latest posts