Old deer rifles

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":1l17ltit said:
ga.prime":1l17ltit said:
Everybody else needs to quit deer hunting and just let ya'll handle everything.
Do you know anything about a bear in Gum Swamp, supposedly there's one roaming around between you and me tearing up deer feeders.
Have not seen nor heard of such. I'll be on the lookout.

True Grit Farms":2shpt25t said:
ga.prime":2shpt25t said:
Do you know anything about a bear in Gum Swamp, supposedly there's one roaming around between you and me tearing up deer feeders.

I have a brother 14 years younger. Rob brought my niece over to see my cows a few years ago. My brother was commenting how well my cows do here on the farm. She ask, "Uncle Ron, why do your cows do so well". I said, "Emilie, its the influence of wood elves". She smiled a beautiful smile and said, "Nooooo". I said let me prove it. We took the utility vehicle to the "big stone" on the back 30 and I told her this story:

There are are woodland elves roaming around here.  Neighbor said they are sleeping in his barn loft.  He said he is missing a few chickens and an old pair of work shoes that were setting on the porch.  He said that was what made him sure they were elves.  He tracked them.  He said their feet was too small to keep the shoes on. He found the shoes where the mud sucked them off.  Right beside the shoes were these little elf feet tracks.

I took Emilie to the big stone.  The stone does not fit into the surroundings.  It is the size of a compact car.   It is out of place there.  I told her, I couldn't figure out why the stone was there.  Then I was back there at dusk one night and I saw elves coming out from under that big rock.  It is actually a portal to a woodland realm where elves live.  I told her I have only seen them 4 times.  They ask me to keep the portal secret and in exchange they would use their magic to make my cows flourish.  My cows do well because of the elven influence.  Their magic is good for cattle.

For a year after that, she kept asking me to take her to see the elves.

ga.prime":33dmvkgl said:
True Grit Farms":33dmvkgl said:
ga.prime":33dmvkgl said:
Have not seen nor heard of such. I'll be on the lookout.

Seems like I remember seeing a pic of Sky with a big load of corn....I'm just saying.

Bright Raven":3rdw5r36 said:
True Grit Farms":3rdw5r36 said:
ga.prime":3rdw5r36 said:

I have a brother 14 years younger. Rob brought my niece over to see my cows a few years ago. My brother was commenting how well my cows do here on the farm. She ask, "Uncle Ron, why do your cows do so well". I said, "Emilie, its the influence of wood elves". She smiled a beautiful smile and said, "Nooooo". I said let me prove it. We took the utility vehicle to the "big stone" on the back 30 and I told her this story:

There are are woodland elves roaming around here.  Neighbor said they are sleeping in his barn loft.  He said he is missing a few chickens and an old pair of work shoes that were setting on the porch.  He said that was what made him sure they were elves.  He tracked them.  He said their feet was too small to keep the shoes on. He found the shoes where the mud sucked them off.  Right beside the shoes were these little elf feet tracks.

I took Emilie to the big stone.  The stone does not fit into the surroundings.  It is the size of a compact car.   It is out of place there.  I told her, I couldn't figure out why the stone was there.  Then I was back there at dusk one night and I saw elves coming out from under that big rock.  It is actually a portal to a woodland realm where elves live.  I told her I have only seen them 4 times.  They ask me to keep the portal secret and in exchange they would use their magic to make my cows flourish.  My cows do well because of the elven influence.  Their magic is good for cattle.

For a year after that, she kept asking me to take her to see the elves.

You do realize that you broke your deal with the elves..

Latest posts