Old buyer contacted me

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
"Jeanne,Hope all is well with you. Thought these pictures might interest you. 1st one is Simme Valley u go girl last weekend at the Alberta YCS show at 11 years old she came 3rd. The 2nd picture is her daughter Black Escape a 4 year old sired by Simme Valley Yancy . She won her class yesterday., A grand daughter of U go Girl was reserve National Jr champion last year, her name is Moonglow, I will send a picture of her when I figure out how to send it........Mitch Jones"

Mitch, from Canada, purchased these from me back in 2011 out of the Stars & Stripes Sale. The U Go Girl is sired by my SV Macho As U - the avatar I use. He stamps them with big feet & great udders. I'm impressed and proud of these girls.

Those are some super females! I love that both have great foot and leg structure (something I am personally highly critical of the Simmental breed for). Nice to see females with real broody looks that can compete too!

Thanks a bunch everyone.
I pride myself in selling cattle that will work for the buyer. Granted, a lot of my cattle get shown (not till they are 11 years old!!), but a lot of them just get purchased for pasture seedstock.
I was really pleased that they took the time to send me the pictures. I will post the new ones if he sends them to me.

Another note from the buyer: "When U go Girl arrived here she was bred Grandmaster, The resulting calf we called Skyfall, This 2yr old is Skyfall's daughter. Last year (Moonglow ) was Reserve National Champion at the National Junior Show."

I am really pleased and impressed that he would take the time to send me these pictures.

Latest posts