Oklahoma State University

Help Support CattleToday:

branxchar&charx

Reaction score
I am excited but I dont know if everybody really cares but I thought I would mention I got accepted to Oklahoma State University starting the fall semester of 2005. I got my acceptance letter yesterday.
Just wondering where did some of you others go to college at?
and I think my cousin is signing up for the Navy. talked to him the other day and he talks like he is dead set on going after he graduates. he's been talking to a recruiter and is going or has tooken (not for sure) a test of some kind. well hope he does good if he does go.

branxchar&charx":2p99uu29 said:
I am excited but I dont know if everybody really cares but I thought I would mention I got accepted to Oklahoma State University starting the fall semester of 2005. I got my acceptance letter yesterday.

Congragulations and wish the best to you.

congrats. OSU's a good school. not as good as TAMU of course, but good, nonetheless :lol: :lol:

Double A Ranch":377v10ih said:
Yes congratulations to you. You are most fortuneate
I agree with all the rest. (Expecially about TAM!)

Does the word dimebox mean anything to you.

We are getting some Brahman heavy hitters in here.

That is good!

8) 8) 8)

It funny that you ask him about Dimebox My husbands grandparents used to live around there I think. Close to Caldwell I think it is. Small world

Congratulations. :D :D We spend a bit of time at OSU and you couldn't ask for better folks to deal with. They have a good Ag department and one of the oldest (and best) bull test stations in the US, Oklahoma Beef, Inc. (OBI). Good luck...

on my admissions application i put agribusiness, but i've been looking at the classes required and offered and i think i may change it to Animal Science when i go to orientation in june.
what is the dimebox?

I went to The University of Georgia and got an animal science degree. now i'm trying to figure out how to make some money :?: :help:

branxchar&charx":2gat3okd said:
on my admissions application i put agribusiness, but i've been looking at the classes required and offered and i think i may change it to Animal Science when i go to orientation in june.
what is the dimebox?

Sorry we can't tell you what dimebox means, it is super secret brahman breeder code, it is how we communicate.

:p

Congrats! lthough........ you might have been better off at Texas A&M University! Whoop!

Congrats!

I went to Tarleton and majored in Agribusiness. Then I changed to Information Technology. I should have stayed with what I really wanted to though.

Best piece of information I can give you is to stick with something you REALLY enjoy.

Best of luck to you!!! :D

Congratulations, but the first thing you need to do is check out the spelling of tooken, and by the way make sure the word exists before you get to the University.

Latest posts