Oklahoma Rising

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey, Thanks. I enjoyed that.
I wonder what the Tennessee jingle is?
But, isn't advertising prohibited? :lol:
Oklahoma's main export seems to be country music. Reba and Vince are great.

john.. you are right about that.. Vince, Reba, Brooks & Dunn, Carrie Underwood, Hank Snow, The Hag, Garth Brooks, not to mention lead fiddle players for Clint Black, and Alan Jackson.
Oh yes.. and we do export our share of manure.... :lol:

My parents are from Oklahoma, along with my husband and his family. I love to go and visit and I am seriously thinking of retiring there.

Lammie":1a80qc89 said:
My parents are from Oklahoma, along with my husband and his family. I love to go and visit and I am seriously thinking of retiring there.

Well come one then, get on up here!

3MR":2k4f2iz4 said:
Lammie":2k4f2iz4 said:

Well come one then, get on up here!

I just love to drive around the prairies. It is so lovely to see. I tell Steve all the time that we need to just chuck it here and go. And I must say that there are no friendlier people. Everywhere I go I just feel at home. Most of our families still live in the areas around Bokchito and Tishomingo.

yep.. nothing quite like those Oklahoma hills... rolling prairies and the lakes. I will take the Oklahoma countryside anytime.
Toshmingo and Tahlequah ares are beautiful, but so is most of the East, Northeast, and Southeast parts of the state.

Latest posts