Oklahoma Beef CheckOff Referendum

Help Support CattleToday:

Its been a long time since I"ve seen any posters or beef promotions paid for by the checkoff dollars. I guess I should go the the Expo this year where I can see them in the cattle section.

Jogeephus":3h659m1k said:
Its been a long time since I"ve seen any posters or beef promotions paid for by the checkoff dollars. I guess I should go the the Expo this year where I can see them in the cattle section.

The Georgia State Fair starts on 10/5, and we'll be in the Georgia Grown building, and the livestock barn stop by and say high. And the Sun Belt Ag Expo starts on 10/17 for three days, and they'll be a few different beef and cattle organizations there. We're going to be working there on Wednesday in the Family Living Building.

True Grit Farms":38hill85 said:
Jogeephus":38hill85 said:

The Georgia State Fair starts on 10/5, and we'll be in the Georgia Grown building, and the livestock barn stop by and say high. And the Sun Belt Ag Expo starts on 10/17 for three days, and they'll be a few different beef and cattle organizations there. We're going to be working there on Wednesday in the Family Living Building.

I would if I could but some of use still have to pick cotton and its pretty busy that time of year. Do take a picture of all the beef promotions because I know they usually have a lot of posters and such at these cattle events. It'd be nice to see where the money is going.

Jogeephus":cb6ffdoh said:
True Grit Farms":cb6ffdoh said:
Jogeephus":cb6ffdoh said:

I would if I could but some of use still have to pick cotton and its pretty busy that time of year. Do take a picture of all the beef promotions because I know they usually have a lot of posters and such at these cattle events. It'd be nice to see where the money is going.

Slow down and smell the roses, you've put your time in and deserve it. You can't and won't ever spend what you have, and your kids sure don't need any help, your just a work a workaholic.
You've been going to retire since 2010 that I know of....just go ahead and do it.

Latest posts