OKJeanne

Help Support CattleToday:

mitch2

Reaction score
Has anybody been in contact with her? I left her a PM almost 2 months ago and she hasn't picked it up. OKJeanne if you are out there please read your PM. I hope all is well.
Michele

Here I am! I checked my inbox & did not find a message?:( I've been very busy lately with work, elderly
parent issues, etc. We've recently weaned our spring calves....sent 3 heifers to Illinois, a 2 yr bull to
Illinois, and a 4 yr bull to Ohio. Winter pasture is up and looking good. :)

OK Jeanne":2hn2vizd said:
Here I am! I checked my inbox & did not find a message?:( I've been very busy lately with work, elderly
parent issues, etc. We've recently weaned our spring calves....sent 3 heifers to Illinois, a 2 yr bull to

"Jeanne" are you folks ok? We've had quite a bout of illness in this area, cancer, bypass surgery. I hope your folks aren't sick, too.

OK Jeanne":31iodlhz said:

I thought I was going haywire. But after speaking with another CT member I discovered I sent the PM to OKJeanne and not OK Jeanne. That would be why it is still sitting in my inbox.... but no worries since we have already been in contact!

Thank you!

Michele

Frankie":22436bf7 said:
OK Jeanne":22436bf7 said:

"Jeanne" are you folks ok? We've had quite a bout of illness in this area, cancer, bypass surgery. I hope your folks aren't sick, too.
------------------------------

They are in pretty good health at the moment. We are trying to get them to move over next door to
us; we have remodeled a nice house for them--about 1800 sq ft. They are contemplating an auction
of all their farm equipment, tools, and the house + 20 acres. The house is 4,000 sq ft(full of good "stuff")
and is too much for them to keep up. My Dad previously built houses in addition to cattle/farming---
and he built this house in 1975.

OK Jeanne":q23m1ziy said:
Frankie":q23m1ziy said:
OK Jeanne":q23m1ziy said:

------------------------------

They are in pretty good health at the moment. We are trying to get them to move over next door to
us; we have remodeled a nice house for them--about 1800 sq ft. They are contemplating an auction
of all their farm equipment, tools, and the house + 20 acres. The house is 4,000 sq ft(full of good "stuff")
and is too much for them to keep up. My Dad previously built houses in addition to cattle/farming---
and he built this house in 1975.

Wow. I hate to see another old timer bite the dust (so to speak), but I know it would be easier for all of you to have them closer. The first hay we ever bought was from them and in the field just north of the house. Loading those small, square bales in 100 degree weather made the big round bales look pretty good. :lol: I'm glad they're holding up well, though.