Okay, something new happened....

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
While responding to the what's you eating thread, I wrote up my response and submitted it. As per my habit I read my response and noticed I must have left out the word "in". Hit the edit button to fix it but saw the word "in" was in my draft, I had to triple check it. So I typed a word, it's in my draft but was deleted in my post... Not a big deal just strange ....... I blame the Jamis Winston, he may have thought they were crab legs. :hide:

Alan":1xfck5jj said:
While responding to the what's you eating thread, I wrote up my response and submitted it. As per my habit I read my response and noticed I must have left out the word "in". Hit the edit button to fix it but saw the word "in" was in my draft, I had to triple check it. So I typed a word, it's in my draft but was deleted in my post... Not a big deal just strange ....... I blame the Jamis Winston, he may have thought they were crab legs. :hide:
Are you gonna blame him when FSU pulls the rug out from under Oregon's season.

M5farm":uql76s8i said:
Alan":uql76s8i said:
Are you gonna blame him when FSU pulls the rug out from under Oregon's season.

If by a small chance it happens .....yes I will. :lol:

I think we will know the outcome after the first quarter. If FSU's defense can hold, and the offense can run the ball it'll be good. If Oregon can complete some passes we're done.

highgrit":amlwadnl said:
I think we will know the outcome after the first quarter. If FSU's defense can hold, and the offense can run the ball it'll be good. If Oregon can complete some passes we're done.

The most important thing is it will be over one week from now and one of us will be shopping for a shirt and getting the camera ready.

M5farm":3e008kv6 said:
Make sure you smile this time.

In the small chance I'm wearing a FSU shirt you can be dammmm well sure I won't be smiling! :lol:

I think you guys can beat Bama, and I have my doubts that FSU can. And if y'all can make it past us, I will be pulling for Oregon to win the championship.

I know we have probably set a record for college football threads on ct this fall but this is without a doubt the craziest way of starting a new one. What's up Alan was you trying to hide it or just trying to trick more people into reading it?

If the crimenoles let Or a gun get out to an early lead like they've been doing they may not catch up this time. But I'm not sure the quacks have played against a defense as good as Free Shoes University so they may not get an early jump.

I'm going to sneak one here. As much as I'd like to see them do it, I don't think BSU can beat Arizona. I hope they can, but I think Arizona's going to be pretty hard to beat.

Ok, so it's a little off topic, but at least it's not FSU or Oregon related.

Alan":1676ihnq said:
You be lucky if Winston don't steal the legs off that chair you hidin' under. He'll rip 'em right off cuz he's SKRONG!

Latest posts