• #1.

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • #2.

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • #3.

Votes: 14 26.9%
  • #4.

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • None. There are better maternal Hereford bulls out there.

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
If you are looking for mothers you forgot one of many
MH ADVANCE 311
19460956.jpg

user1":1lagx94i said:
If you are looking for mothers you forgot one of many
MH ADVANCE 311
19460956.jpg

Thank you. I will look him up as well. The main reason it is down to these four bulls is because they are all local bulls that work in a similar type of environment as I run my cows in. Another plus is that since they are local, I can go look them over in person and be able to see offspring as well.

Welp, I guess I'll go ahead and end this thread for good. The second bull, CL 1 DOMINO 320N is the pick. He's the one I want and apparently the one the majority of folks thinks is the best. I appreciate everyone's help and thoughtfulness. Well, now I guess I can get on down the trail. :cowboy:

In all fairness, pics one and two weren't nearly as good quality as 2 and 3. I commend Ned on the quality of his bulls, but I would also love to try the Plato Rupert bull myself. I voted for 2, as the best looking from the pics.

greenwillowhereford II":1ezgpw45 said:
In all fairness, pics one and two weren't nearly as good quality as 2 and 3. I commend Ned on the quality of his bulls, but I would also love to try the Plato Rupert bull myself. I voted for 2, as the best looking from the pics.

I never suggested I wouldn't want to try #1 or #4. THey both have their time and their place; BUT if this is a judging contest #2 just about has to win. If you are placing the class it is 2, 3, and pick the bottom pair.

Brandonm22":3suejyi7 said:
greenwillowhereford II":3suejyi7 said:

I never suggested I wouldn't want to try #1 or #4. THey both have their time and their place; BUT if this is a judging contest #2 just about has to win. If you are placing the class it is 2, 3, and pick the bottom pair.
That's just right. Most everyone agrees. I'll go with 2-3-1-4. Talk it either way.

Okay, there's just one thing I don't understand...that is, why are all the people voting for the bull where you can only see his head?? :???: Perhaps all the big Hereford people just know what he looks like or something? :)

LimousinGirl":ux9kjnem said:
Okay, there's just one thing I don't understand...that is, why are all the people voting for the bull where you can only see his head?? :???: Perhaps all the big Hereford people just know what he looks like or something? :)
I just have his head in my avatar. You can see his whole body on page #1. Some folks like the looks of his head, but he really is the best bull in this class. Heaviest, most expressively muscled quarter, arguably the most masculine bull in the class, and he certainly has enough body to be the winner. I really would've liked to have all these bulls in one pen to judge. Even with their actual data, it woulda been a neat class to talk.

blackcowz":27cnp23k said:
LimousinGirl":27cnp23k said:
I just have his head in my avatar. You can see his whole body on page #1. Some folks like the looks of his head, but he really is the best bull in this class. Heaviest, most expressively muscled quarter, arguably the most masculine bull in the class, and he certainly has enough body to be the winner. I really would've liked to have all these bulls in one pen to judge. Even with their actual data, it woulda been a neat class to talk.

Ahh, okay. I thought since it said "down to 4 Herf bulls" that the 4 different pictures were the 4 different bulls. So the 3rd picture is his body I guess. I think I'm still confused...oh well, doesn't really matter. :)

greenwillowhereford II":2p4rp7tb said:
I thought that bull looked like his handy work.... man has good cattle, and lives in cowboy country.

sooknortex":cunzvcmy said:
When My-T cropped the picture to make his avator, he took the body off. It WAS a full body shot. I don't think he is aware that it changed.

If you change a picture at it's source ie: photobucket, it is going to change on this forum as well.
OH! Well, that makes sense! I did change it at the source, hence why it is only his head. He is only the bull in the 32nd picture. The other three pictures are all of different bulls. Sorry! :oops:

Latest posts