ok~it's war!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Now that is an original excuse. Be sure its cold cause I hear it is more lethal when its about 33 degrees.

Jogeephus":q6q2o0ab said:
Now that is an original excuse. Be sure its cold cause I hear it is more lethal when its about 33 degrees.

Snails don't give a flip about the temperature of the beer! :lol: :lol:

I got them some "Shiner" figgured Texas snails,Texas beer,gotta be ok. It's raining now :banana: so will have to wait.
I'll keep an update going,jist for grins :nod:

My mental image of you sitting there with a cooler of frosties waiting to smush a snail is pretty amusing for me. At least that's how I would approach the problem.

No smushing--can't stand the sound. I must have not gotten the right brand of beer,cause there arn't any snails in it this morning. :(

The photos are in the computer,I sent ont to my daughter via email,but don't remember how . Do I need to put them in the photoalbum here??

Peg, Macon has the photo link disabled while he has been trouble shooting other problems (which seem to be much better now). Hopefully he should have it back up and running soon.

Have you tried using the "upload attatchment" tab at the bottom of the page where you write your post? Scroll down. It is below the "Save" "Preview" "Submit" buttons.

It can be a little more difficult if your photo file is to big. Give it a try.

I don't have much luck with anything more complicated than a hammer.Tried to do that..

Latest posts