Ok,it's not true

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
The Balloon Boy s mom admits they lied~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Now what...Send them to jail? What happens to the kids? Fines? Any ideas? Keeping in mind what's good for the boys.. Maybe mental compency hearings??

CPS would be good for the boys.

Maximum possible jail time and fines, and RESTITUTION would be good for the parents.

How about this solution:

Cane the parents repeatedly for several days. :nod:

Put the kids in foster care with people who are not nuts :help:

Make them pay back every cent back that was wasted on this joke :mad:

After the caning which should be televised(they wanted to be on TV didn't they) 5 years in jail with Sheriff Joe in Phoenix :banana:

Now for the reality, they are to be charged with felonies, she will (and already has) roll over on him so that IF anyone goes to jail it will be the father. There will be a book deal and probably a movie of the week before it's all over. :frowns:

I still like the caning idea best :cowboy:

warpaint":14l3p7n4 said:
I aint understood yet what he hoped to acheive. :roll:

The idiot got his 15 min of fame on the TV show "Wife Swap" he liked it so much he invented this hoax to get back in the limelight.

3waycross":1mq09bb9 said:
warpaint":1mq09bb9 said:
I aint understood yet what he hoped to acheive. :roll:

The idiot got his 15 min of fame on the TV show "Wife Swap" he liked it so much he invented this hoax to get back in the limelight.

Yeah, I knew that.
I guess we should be glad he didnt decide to commit a murder to do the same thing.

From whats been said he broke no laws just cost the County and Tax payers a lot of money, so all he will get is a wrap on the knuckles and a caution. Hope he receives more as it doesn't seem enough for what he done.

Air traffic diverted from airports-- manpower diverted from other calls-- traffic copters in the mix-- Ummm,yeah,cost time/money/people missed flights/traffic snarls.

The best thing would be any moneys from anything be paid back...Put a dollor sign on the lost time, energy and let him (them) paid it back...I think 5 million would work...Make sure he does not profit ,every, from his act of stupidity...Also a false police report,I think that is about 11 - 29 ...

3waycross":2crpix7q said:
How about this solution:

After the caning which should be televised(they wanted to be on TV didn't they) 5 years in jail with Sheriff Joe in Phoenix :banana:

Now for the reality, they are to be charged with felonies, she will (and already has) roll over on him so that IF anyone goes to jail it will be the father. There will be a book deal and probably a movie of the week before it's all over. :frowns:

Finally we agree on something.

Hummmmm~* ~ You KNOW there's gonna be a book/movie deal in this--Any profits made from any of these should be taken and used to pay back the people for resourses used.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":3t10lacj said:
3waycross":3t10lacj said:
How about this solution:

Can I just go kill myself now? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?

NO>>>NO>>>NO...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese don't 3ways we would miss you to much. :cry2: :pretty: have mercy and try to hang on in there all will come good in the end. :help: :lol: :lol:

3waycross":f0v2lqb1 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":f0v2lqb1 said:
3waycross":f0v2lqb1 said:
How about this solution:

Can I just go kill myself now? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze?

Sure go right ahead noone is stopping you. In fact I wish you would do it and actually had the cojones to do it.

Latest posts