OK, I'll be the idiot of the month

Help Support CattleToday:

Craig-TX

Reaction score
Well I'll post this here since there's not an Idiot Board. I've tried to PM a couple of folks lately to no avail. I'll click the Inbox tab, click new post, type the msg, click submit, and the screen pops up confirming that the message has been sent. Later it shows up in my Outbox. Then I can't get it sent from the Outbox.

This is obviously an ESO problem (Equipment Superior to Operator) but I've never had any trouble with PMs before.

Either that or nobody wants to answer my messages. Being an extremely sensitive guy I, well, uhm, I just don't want to even consider that possibility.

Craig-TX

I'm not positive, but I think they stay in the outbox until they have been read by the recipient, then they go in the sent box.

Well, having read that I'm now more informed -- and my worst fears are confirmed. If I could just get my dog registered as a member he would read my PMs. Even if he knew they were from me. He would, really. I know he would.

Thanks for the knowledge.

Craig-TX

Campground Cattle":2ueb9w2y said:
cherokeeruby":2ueb9w2y said:
If you want to PM me I promise, (cross my heart) to read you PM.

:nod:

Caustic might not like that.

Caustic's bad side is exactly where I don't want to ever be. But then again, watching him tells me there must be something real special about Ruby.

Craig-TX":2ggv91yd said:
Campground Cattle":2ggv91yd said:
cherokeeruby":2ggv91yd said:
If you want to PM me I promise, (cross my heart) to read you PM.

:nod:

Caustic might not like that.

Caustic's bad side is exactly where I don't want to ever be. But then again, watching him tells me there must be something real special about Ruby.

I like you Craig but be careful, I have done set my trap line for that Little Red Bramer Ruby. You had rather mess with a tow sack full of bobcats.